One Mom ❤️

With Roman !

Roman: So have you started calling John dad ?
Hope: No I want to make sure it's okay with him first !
Kelly: I'll be back I'm going to go get some dinner for us !!
Hope: Okay Kelly ! Or do you like to be called Barbie ? Because I remember my mom saying people used to call you Barbie !
Kelly: You can call me mom if you want but Kelly or Barbie is fine !
Hope: Okay Barbie !

Kelly nods and walks away !

Roman: Why don't you want to call her mom ?
Hope: Because she's not my mom !
Roman: John isn't your dad either ! But you want to call him dad !
Hope: Yes because it feels right and it makes me happy to know I can have two dads ! But I don't want or need two moms ! I have my mom Nicole and that's all I need !
Roman: So calling Kelly mom doesn't feel right to you ?
Hope: No I feel like I would hurt moms feelings !
Roman: Why don't you ask her ?
Hope: Because I just don't want to call her or any of your new girlfriends mom ! Maybe one day one will feel right for me to call mom but Barbie isn't ! So if you're going to keep bugging me about this can I go back with mom and John !
Roman: No I'm sorry you're right ! Why don't you go play on your phone or something until Kelly gets back !
Hope: Okay ! Can I call mommy to tell her goodnight ?
Roman: Sure you have the phone she gave you ?
Hope: Yeah but mommy didn't give me this !
Roman: She didn't give you the iPhone 6 ?
Hope: No John did ! He told mommy I should have one for when we're on the road and she's busy and you aren't around !
Roman: He gave you that phone ?
Hope: He bought mommy one like it too except hers is gold with a red cover and mine is gold with a pink cover so we won't get confused !
Roman: Okay !

She left and went to go call Nikki !

John and Nikki were eating dinner in their hotel when her phone went off !

Nikki: Hi princess

She puts it on speaker !

Hope: Mom can you make up an excuse for me to come with you and John ? Or is there a way for us to go home today right now ?
Nikki: Why baby ?
Hope: I'll tell you when I'm with you I don't want daddy to hear me and get mad !

She looks at John and signals for her to hold on a second ! She nods

Nikki: Hold on baby I'll see what we can do !
Hope: Okay !

John: I can get my private jet to get here at 11 and we can leave at midnight !
Nikki: Okay baby I'll be by in a little to pick you up ! If daddy asks I didn't answer your call okay ?
Hope: Okay mom !

They hang up and Hope goes outside !

Hope: She didn't answer she must be busy !
Roman: Okay Kelly should be back with food soon so why don't you go wash your hands !
Hope: Okay !

Then there's a knock on the door ! Roman goes to open the door !

Roman: Hey Hope was calling you !
Nikki: Oh I didn't hear my phone is on vibrate !
Roman: Why you here ?
Nikki: I need Hope we're leaving tonight !
Roman: What why ?
Nikki: They need me in Florida to sell this house and I know you're headed to a house show tomorrow so you can't bring her to me until next Monday and I can't let that and you know it so please can I take her ?
Roman: Yeah ! That's fine let me just go get her !

She nods and he goes to find Hope and she's just coming out of the bathroom !

Roman: Hope put on your coat you're leaving with mom right now !
Hope: Why ?
Roman: She will explain it to you !
Hope: Okay !

She gets her shoes and her coat and leaves with Nikki !

On the car ride !

Nikki: So what happened baby ?
Hope: So when Kelly was leaving to go get food I said okay Kelly and then I was like do you want me to call you Kelly or Barbie because my mom said people use to call you that and then she said you can call me mom or Barbie is fine and......
Nikki: Wait she said you could call her mom ?
Hope: Yeah !
Nikki: What did you say !

She said getting kind of angry so John grabbed her hand kissed it and calmed her down !

Hope: I said okay Barbie and then she left ! Then daddy said why didn't I call her mom and I was like because I already have a mom I don't need two then he said how come I wanted to call John dad and not Kelly mom and I said because it felt right and it made me happy then I sensed him getting mad so I told him that if he wasn't going to drop it that I was going to come with you ! And he said no that it was okay that's when I left the room and called you !
John: That's why you wanted to leave ?
Hope: Yeah I felt weird ! Because I don't want to make daddy mad but I don't want to call Barbie mom either ! I love you to much to disrespect you that way and at least when I said I wanted to call John dad I talked to him about it and he said I could !
Nikki: I agree with you !
Hope: Would it make you mad if I called her mom ?
Nikki: I wouldn't be mad ! I'll be honest it would hurt a little because you and me we've been through a lot and well I wouldn't want you to see anyone else as a mother but if it made you happy to call Barbie mom then I would be fine with it
Hope: Really ?
Nikki: I would learn to live with it !
Hope: Well it doesn't matter I'm not calling her mom ! I made it clear that I only have one mom and that's you !

She said and she hugged Nicole !

Nikki: Thanks baby !
Hope: Can you buy me food though we were going to eat when I called you to come get me !
Nikki: Of course baby !
Hope: I love you guys !
John: We love you too !

A/N

Sorry it's late ! But here it is ! ❤️