1st

"Congratulations Jennie"

"You've made it as expected"

"I wish I could do it as good as you"

Those praising words made Jennie smile.

"You can also do it as good as me" she humbly returned.

"Are you guys doing well there? Do you need anything else?" She asked her colleagues.

"We’re satisfied with this Jennie. You must also enjoy yourself tonight" one of them answered.

Jennie gave her a smile and nodded. She found a quiet place in the corner took a seat on one of the stools and takes a sip of her drink quietly observing her co-workers happily chit-chatting like it was never been a tough day.

"What's the ace doing all alone here?" One of her colleague made a sit next to her. Jennie turned to look who it is though she can guess by the voice, it was Jisoo. Her one and only bestfriend ever since she entered her work.

"You're here eonnie" she acknowledges her.

"Why are you here? You must go where your team is. Don't just stay seating here in the corner" Jennie closed an important deal today and because of that her promotion that she's been working for how many years finally happened. To celebrate her promotion and the closing of the deal, her team decided to have a quick celebration on one of the restaurants near their workplace.

"You belong to my team eonnie so technically, I'm sitting next to my team" she gave her a sly smile.

"Here you go again. You giving nonsense reasons. Tsk" Jisoo playfully rolled her eyes.

They sat there for awhile ordering some drinks while killing the time until one of her colleague came to her to bid a goodbye followed by the others.

"Thank you for treating us tonight Jennie. And also congrats again for your promotion and for closing an important deal" Mina thanked her.

"Don't be like this. I wouldn't even make it if not for your hardwork guys so basically, we all closed the deal" she replied in a lowly manner causing her teammates to chuckle.

"We'll get going Jennie. See you next week at work. I hope you have a good time with your girlfriend" one of them teased her and the thought of that made her remember something. She forgot to text her girlfriend her whereabouts right now. They made a convo earlier that she will pick Jennie up later at work.

Jennie looked at Jisoo with a worried expression but the latter just gave her a smile and waved her phone infront of her.

"She texted me earlier asking for you and I said you're here" Jennie heaved a sigh after hearing it. Jisoo then put her phone down and saw Jennie's girlfriend outside standing beside her car watching them.

She smiled when Jisoo glance at her and waved her hand in a playful manner.

"Aish this kid" she muttered under her breath that didn't go unnoticed by Jennie. She turned to look where her eonnie was looking and saw the love of her life waving and smiling at her.

She gave her infamous gummy smile towards her while her girlfriend sends a heart to her. Jennie acts like she caught it then throws the imaginary heart away making her girlfriend put her hand to her chest and act like it were aching.

"Stop with your stupid acts lovebirds. You're lucky your team left already and I was the only one who saw it" Jisoo said slightly annoyed at the couple infront of her. Their team left already after saying their goodbyes and the two of them is all that was left.

Although a glass is separating them, no one can stop Jennie in flirting with her girlfriend.

The door chimed indicating there's a costumer. The two turned to see and guess what?

"Babe!" Jennie runs to her throwing herself into her. It was like they didn't see each other everyday.

"I'm sorry I forgot to text you where I was" she clung onto her that made Jisoo scoff.

"Lisa, it must be better to take your girlfriend home now. She's not the girl I've known in the office. Get her out. Now" Lisa chuckled at her then answered Jennie.

"It's okay babe. You didn't answer your phone so I texted Jisoo eonnie asking where you are and luckily she replied to it" she kissed her head softly and hugged her making Jisoo cringe at their interaction.

"I'm telling you Lisa and also you Jennie. Stop doing that or I'll unfriend you two" she threatened but it was not a bother to the two infront of her because they just shrug at her. They know Jisoo can't do that. She loves the two of them even if they only know each other for a few years. She's like a sister one of them never had.

"And I'm also telling you this eonnie, once you fell in love, you'll end up doing all this cringey things to your lover" Jennie answered making Jisoo shiver at her answer. She made a cross sign using her arms.

"I'll never fall in love and do those kinds of things. Chicken is the only love of my life. I'll never cheat on her" she answers confidently. They just laugh at her response.

"We'll go first eonnie it's getting late and our apartment still has a one hour ass drive"

"You're not the only one. Did you forgot, we all live at the same building but the difference is I'm on another floor" she rolled her eyes. "I'll go first since I don't have a companion" she walked towards the door and gave one last glance to them before she headed to her car.

"Jisoo is really something" Jennie looked at Lisa. "Let's go?"

They went to Lisas car and drove to their apartment. It was already past midnight when they arrive and exhaustion was evident on their faces.

Jennie and Lisa lived in the same roof ever since they became girlfriends. Lisa insisted to because they are both busy with work and their only free time was at night so they compromise and Jennie agreed on living with her.

“You wash up first while I arrange our bed” Lisa instructed her and Jennie oblige. Normally, they will have a quarrel on who will wash up first but now, they didn't have time to do it since they're tired.

While Lisa is arranging the bed, she heard a scream from the bathroom.

"Lisa!" she literally sprinted towards the bathroom only to see Jennie at the corner and looking terrified.

“What happened? she slowly walked to Jennie. Stop walking here!” she said with her hand signaling her to stop.

"Why?”

"The cockroach might go to my direction” she pointed at the cockroach standing proudly only a few feet away from her. As soon as Lisa saw it, she walked towards the bathroom door, going out.

“Where are you going?" worry was laced in Jennies voice. Don't tell me I'm not the only one afraid of cockroaches.

"Far away from that cockroach eonnie!” Lisa shouted after she closed the door. She heard her footsteps running away.

"Get back here Lisa, ya!"