Epilogue

"Hey babe are you okay? Is there anything you want? Just tell me" Jennie softly caresses her lover's arm and kissed her forehead gently.

Lisa cant help but to smile at her action. "I'm okay Nini really. And besides, I have this caring nurse of mine so there's no need for you to do anything. Just relax there okay?"

"What caring nurse of mine are you saying Manoban? Mine? Shes not yours. She's mine. Chaeyoung's mine. Keep that in mind" Jisoo butted in.

"Here we go again with the possessive chicken tsk" Chaeyoung commented. Park Chaeyoung was the assigned nurse of Lisa. She was also the one Jennie bumped into when she was heading to the OR. Jisoo also met her one time and it was love at first sight.

Chaeyoung checked her vitals and wrote it on her clipboard. "All you need to do now is rest and then you can arrange the papers so that you can go out of this hospital"

It was almost a week since the accident happened and Lisa woke up a day after the operation.

"Thank you for taking care of Lisa" Jennie thanked her. "No problem. It is my job in the first place" she answered. "So would you mind if I excuse myself?"

"No" Jennie and Lisa just nodded at her then she went out of the room.

"I'll follow her outside" Jisoo said and also went out.

"Shes whipped for her" Lisa commented while staring at the door where the two left. Jisoo really ate her words last time when she said shell never fall in love.

"Like you are for me am I right?" Jennie raised her eyebrows.

"Who am I to say no? Am I right Miss Kim?" she replied back. "I love you so much and thats why I'm still here with you"

Jennies features softened. "Don't ever do that again or else I'll be the one to kill you"

"Yes ma'am. I'll take care of myself and will stay safe for you 'cause I'll still spend the rest of my life with you Jennie" then she gets something under the pillow. She showed the small box to Jennie and opened it.

"Jennie Kim, my Nini, my best part, will you take the honor of marrying this person infront of you until forever?" she asked smiling.

Tears started to pool in her eyes and she unconsciously smack Lisas arm.

"Why did you hit me?"

"Because youre always surprising me"

"So, your answer ?"

"Theres no need for me to answer silly. It will always be a yes no matter what so put that ring in my finger now" Lisa chuckled at her girlfriend's straightforwardness. She'll always love this girl no matter what.

Jennie hugged Lisa after she put the ring. She promised to herself that she will love this girl until forever and nothing can separate them even her fears.

Jennie may be afraid of many things but all those things can't be compared if she loses her. If she loses Lisa.

End.

———

i also make social media aus on twitter under the username superbjen you can follow me there if you want :)