Chapter Seven: Training

°°° Third person's POV °°°

She just stood there with a mouth wide open seeing a shirtless titan who is lifting weights and soon will practice with his combat in his training room, she blushed and looks around to distract herself from the sight. She saw the same blue girl fighting with a green one and the Green and red haired female was more skilled in fighting than the one with blue skin, she heard them talking and found out that the green one is Gamora and the blue one is Nebula, but her (eye color) orbs find itself to land on the muscular back of the purple titan who is moving his shoulders flexing his muscles on his back after the lifts he just did. He has scars on his head and body and he clearly has fought a lot of battles she suddenly flinched when she felt a hand caress her chin and she looks at Gamora, "You're drooling" she chuckles as she pets (your name)'s shoulder as they walk pass her amused on how she looks at Thanos from afar.

She blushed madly but got surprised when one of his soldiers attacked her, she was quick and immediately move her hands summoning the chi out of her hands and knelt down and pushed upwards with the support of her power she managed to throw the bigger alien out, she dodged the attacks from others and she used her power to fight them off she hiss when they got her out numbered and she knelt down and focused on her body and screeched when she released them thwoing all of them out of her way and focused her energy on her feet and sprints upwards and opened her arms and a big yellow magic circle appeared behind her back her hair flowing around her and she looks like a Goddess, and Thanos was far impressed and in awe one what he is seeing.

She immediately launched an attack swiping his army out as she gracefully lands on the floor her feet made a small tap on the floors as she lands. "ALRIGHT WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!" she angrily yelled glaring at the bunch who is on the floor one shakingly raised his hand and said "T-Training" she rolled her eyes and glared at them. "TRAINING THAT WAS FREAKING KILLING ME!!" she began scolding the army and Thanos just chuckles amused, she mumbled and walks only to be stopped and be face to face with a toned chest and abs and she blushed madly biting her lower lip and slowly looks up to him. Thanos looks down at her and smirks and he gently lift his hand and pets her head gently, his hand is so big her head fits on his palm perfectly and he can possibly smash her skull with one hand.

She pouts and walks to the chairs and sits down watching him and the others train more she slowly watch Thanis be all muscle and... Hot for some reason she watched peacefully and probably drooling. At the end if the day while she was eating she was surprised to receive a big bouquet of flowers and she blushed and smiles happily and she gently held the small paper with a writing

"For a Terran you are strong
For years I have dated with many women
But you are the only one who made an impact.
I wish to know you more and probably
Meet me at the dining again for dinner?"

She felt her eye twitch when she read that he has dated many women but a smile crept on her face again when she saw the invitation for dinner, she hugs the flowers gently and stood up and walks to her room to make herself... Well look presentable, she prepared herself and puts on a white and gold dress she found in her closet, she puts on her shoes and nervously walsk to the dining area and peeks inside and there she saw Thanos waiting patiently still wearing that fancy black shirt he has, he turns and smile seeing her and he takes steps to walk to her and gently knelt down to her level and caress her cheek "You look beautiful" he said and smiles

And that night they proceed to their dinner and getting to know each other and... Stuff 😏

°°°
Author's note:
This is just a relaxing chapter for Heart's day OwO