Friendship never dies

||*Author p.o.v.*||

As Eunjae &Yayang walked inside the apartment, they saw some creature who is tall standing there . They could barely see the person's face. As they came in, Yayang shouted in joy.

"Oraboeni, you are back" she ran to him in joy. But he stopped her, She looked confused.

"Oraboeni, when did you come from Paris? " Eunjae asked. But he ignored her question. And asked Eunjae,

" So, even you know about this, right ? " his question was very straight.

" Does Kai oppa called you?" Yayang asked to him with a serious face.

" I'm not talking with you . I'm asking you , Eunjae. So you know everything what is happening in college." He raised his voice a little bit which shocked Eunjae. Eunjae never seen him getting angry. She just nodded for his question.

" Fine, I've got 2 application in another university . You both can continue your studies there. " He said while giving an application in their hand.

" Oraboeni, but why ? What happened? " Yayang asked in a low toned voice.

" You still want to know why. Dont you know why. I don't trust you anymore . What do you want me to do when you come again one day. Crying like a baby because you trust that f**king boy again. " He said with angry face.

" I'm strong ,I can take care of myself. " Yayang said when one drop of tears when down to her cheeks. Eunjae doesn't know how to react to this situation so she remains silent.

He placed his hands in her cheeks and wiped the tears .
" Yaya~~... I know but he will change your mind. And I don't trust him either you." he sounded with care and love.

“Oraboeni, please trust me... please... I don't want my dreams to be disappointed for somone. Pleassseee...” Yayang cried to him. He sighed the and asked me,

“Okay.. you can continue your studies here but promise me one think as Yayang.”his question make both the girls confused. They asked together“What?”

“ I believe nobody can get inside the heart of D . But Yayang is not strong enough . So as Yayang, promise me that you should marry or love a person only If I select him as your groom. ” he asked in a serious manner.

“ Yes.” without hesitating Yayang said yes.

“ That's my girl!” He smiled and hug her tightly. Eunjae was just staring at them . He tried to mock her.

“ And you Eunjae, do you accept the application? Your still holding it in your hands. When are you planning to join? ” he said jokingly. She throwed the application and smiled awkwardly. He spread his arms and calls her to join in the club of hugs.

They smiled and laughed . They had their dinner and went to their room. Yayang and Eunjae is staying in the same room as they have work regarding the event.

||*Eunjae p.o.v.*||
      As alot of dramas got over, I came to yayang's room to work.

“ Yayang, Will you really marry the guy that your brother gonna choose? ” I asked her curiously. She just nodded while arranging her clothes in the closet.

“ But why? Wont you love anyone. I mean this is the age of getting love. But what will you do if you have feelings on somebody?”

“I don't know. But I will not break my promise even if I have feelings for someone.” Yayang said with a doubtful mind.

I guess she loves her brother so much that she gives up on her love.i texted woohyun about tomorrow but he never replied...but HE SAW THE MESSAGE!!!!!i sighed i sent alot of messages but he ignored and left me on seen.