Free hugss

||*eunjae p.o.v*||
I heard bambam and woobin shouting..."yaya~ah jae~ah!!" i turned as they attacked us with hugs.woobin hugged me and bambam hugged yayang.we both stood startled what's going on???? "what happened??" yayang asked bambam..he looked at woobin as i playfully glared at woobin. "what is it?"i asked..he again looked at bambam "yahhh" i softly punched him.

Bambam came and hugged me and woobin hugged yayang again.."okay now seriously??!! What is it??" i asked and bambam yelled "woobin got selected!!!!"i was shocked and happy.. "seriouslyyyy..."me and yayang ran to woobin and hugged him."yahhh" Bambam yelled and i heard someone else coughing uhhh it was sehun nd kai..
As Yayang noticed kai, she removed slowly from the hug. But still I'm hugging woobin in happiness. Yayang knocked my head and came to realisation. I rubbed my head in embarassement and smiled at BTS and EXO.

It was clearly seen that kai and sehun was jealous.  But why does taehyung is jealous and also one more bts member is jealous too. What in the world is happening!

||*Yayang p.o.v.*||
      After a lot of commotion , I'm hqppy for woobin. I introduced bambam and Woobin . And everyone knows bambam and Jungkook are good friends.  They had a casual talks.  When bambam and woobin was near us, kai tried to behave like stranger.

"hmmm... D~shi and EJ~shi. Can I speak with you for a minute? " kai said. I was quite confused with his tone .

" kai hyung , dont try to act like strangers. We know who you guys are to them . Be normal and feel free. " woobin said and kai smiled.

Then bambam started to speak,
"Yaya~ah let me tell you a happy news. "
" what is it? " i asked .

" should I have to say it?" bambam tried to tease me.

" Yah! what is it? " eunjae asked in excitement.

" shhh.. Im talking with my girlfriend. Dont interrupt." everyone was shocked after bambam's word. GIRLFRIEND. A silent remains and I added up.
" Aaniyaa.. He is just kidding. " I gave an awkward smile. " What is it? " i asked him in serious tone.

" Good luck guys. You have an AUDITION tomorrow." as soon as he completed, Eunjae and I screamed a lot.

Bts and Exo wished us a good luck .

" Let us do some rehearsal . Come on EJ and D . Get on the stage. " Jhope said. We both got confused. He dragged our hands and made us to stand in center of the stage. He played mic drop from bts and monster from exo. We both were not comfortable . But managed to start our performance.

After our performance , they just gave a blank reaction. I saw Jimin is the first person to applaud for us. Then everyone started to applaud us. They were just amazed by our performance.

Then Bambam added, “You guys have a chance to go either in sm entertainment or jyp entertainment.” . Me and Eunjae laughed like an idiot . Everything went well, the day one.

Truly speaking, I never expected that EXO could be this much friendly with my friends. I wonder how great cwn they be. Im always amazed by their behavior. But why John think they are rude and attitude. Why am I thinking about now. I should get him out of my mind.

||*Author p.o.v.*||

Days passed..
It is really amazing having bts and exo in same practice . It was always fun.
Yayang was quite busy with her work in home, she wasn't able to go to clg with Eunjae. Eunjae went to college first.
As soon as Eunjae started her work in college , a group of boys surrounded her.
"Yahh.. Who are you ? Move away. " Eunjae yellled at them. One of them spoke,
"Not so soon baby girl. I heared you guys are doing good. We are your senior so help us too. " he said and winked at her wierdly.
"Aiisshhh!!jinjaa .. Get out of my way. Who is your baby girl. I'll kill you . MOVE!!" she shouted .
"Oh.. Poor girl, you guys shouldn't have to be good at everything. Because of you guys , we are getting scolded." that guy came near eunjae as she moved back.another guy pushed her shoulders and pushed her down but some hands caught her.