8|You Like What?

If you are reading plz vote and comment for more updates😘

Toni's POV
What the actual fuck man. I swear if Veronica finds her way back to Cheryl, she is going to end up like her friends.
I was speaking with Penelope for more than 10 mins when Veronica came out with slight tears running down her cheek.
"Mrs B, I just want to say that I apologise for the pain I've caused your daughter. I'm also going to try my best to get the others to stop as well. I guess I just got too focused on being popular. Everyday I'm going to try and make it up to her."
"I'm so disappointed in you Veronica but it's not my call if Cheryl forgives you I forgive you. Just DON'T make it happen again dear otherwise we will be having very serious words", Penelope said sternly. Wow she is a badass.
" Um Toni, Cheryl wants to speak to you" , Veronica's voice faded since I stormed passed her whilst kissing my teeth.

"Hey Toni", she smirked. "Hey" I replied.
"Thanks for believing me and for sticking up for me", she whispered.
"Of course, I would do a lot for you"
"I really can't wait till you move to my school. Your most probably the only person that makes me smile"
"Hey where's you're glasses."
"I only need them to read so I where them in school and when I do my homework"
Ring ringg
"I'm sorry I have to take this" I apologised and left the room.
————————————————————————

Cheryl's POV
Toni left my room then my mum walked in.
"Hey baby, your nurse said you have to stay the night because of your concussion. Do you want me to stay the night?"
"No mum. I'll be fine but thank you. And I'm sorry that I never told you all that was going on in my life."
"It's okay sweetie, I was just like you growing up. It's just a part of life. I'll come pick you up in the morning." She left a kiss on my cheek and went home.
I thought now would be a great time to to make a video.

"Hey guys so currently I am in the hospital and I have to stay over night, which I am not happy about but it's protocol. Today I finally told y mum about all the crap that's been going on in my life. But at least everyone's my life isn't crap. I met this really pretty girl called Toni and I really like-", I swooned but was interrupted.
————————————————————————
Toni's POV

I just finished on the phone with my friend Viper saying that SSH just got bout my someone we all have to go to our assigned schools tomorrow.

^Viper is Toni's best friend

^Viper is Toni's best friend. She wants to be a print model for Maher brands. Toni always takes her pics.
I thought about telling Cheryl but I wanted to surprise her. I walked towards her room passing Penelope and saying by when I heard her say "- this really pretty girl called Toni and I really like"
"You like what?",
I scared her making her grin go away.
"Um nothing" she said hiding her phone.
"Oh yh. Give me your phone" I laughed jumping on my bed.
After about 5mins of play fighting. I finally managed to get her phone but I need her password. I put her phone in my pocket and hovered her hands over her. "Toni what are you doing" she questioned. I tickled her until she gave me it, which in fact didn't take long, she was a beautiful laughing mess.

"Hey guys so currently I am in the hospital and I have to stay over night, which I am not happy about but it's protocol. Today I finally told y mum about all the crap that's been going on in my life. But at least everyone's my life isn't crap. I met this really pretty girl called Toni and I really like-"
I looked towards Cheryl who hid behind her hands. I took her hands away. "If you was going to say what I think you was... I like you too cutie" I whispered looking at her eyes and lips. I leaned in and so did she I bit her lip then backed away. "Are you coming school tomorrow." I asked clearing my throat. "Yes but maybe during lunch ", she blushed. "Fine I'll go to your house and prepare an outfit then pick you up at lunch to take you to school." She looked down and blushed even more.
————————————————————————
I got home from Cheryl's house and went straight to bed. I can't wait to see her surprised face.

Sorry if you want longer chapters guys but it means I will post more if they are shorter

Sorry if you want longer chapters guys but it means I will post more if they are shorter.💜