chapter one

A/N: This is a fanfiction for calypso! This isn't relatable to any of the books, I have placed my own imaginations here. And it might be really different. So please don't hate me. 

Calypso 

"DON'T THINK I'LL FORGIVE YOU!" I shout, looking up at the sky directing to all the gods who were supposed to get it. I frown, and sit on the log. The gods hated me, and of course I hated them. Don't they know that they have given me so much suffering already? Apparently, not. They are to numb to even know my feelings. I grab and throw a rock on the sea, and started ranting, telling the gods how I feel about them. I know this will make my situation worse, but guess what? My situation is already worse. 

         "I think you need to shut up," a thick, and raspy voice said behind my back. A boy stood in front of me, he wore no clothing, except of course, his trousers. His hair was black, and he looked so gloomy, not like the others I have met and encountered in this island. 

        "And who are you?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. 

        "No, WHO are you?" 

        I frowned. "This is my island you are standing on," I stated and he laughed and shook his head. 

        "Not quite," he said nonchalantly, and leaned his back on the boulder beside him. 

        I was thinking to burn him, or rather drown him since he was near the sea. 

        "You're the one who forced Odysseus to be with you?" he asked, after a moment has passed by. I lookied into his eyes, and frowned. I stayed quiet, just watched his eyes look at me with intensity and his lip raising into one side. 

        "Yes," there was no point in lying.

        "Possesive," he mused. 

I looked away and studied the waves as it hits me gently on my toes. "You also know Percy, dont you?" he said, and I snap my head up at his direction and frowned. My anger slowly forming as I look at this demigod. 

        "Oh, why can't you just leave me alone?!" 

        "Because..." he starts, and slowly walks into my direction. 

        "I need you," he smiled wickedly. 

        "Need me? No one needs me," I said. This was the universal truth. No one ever needs me. No one wants to stay because they always want to go back. 

        "Sad, well... What if... I stay?" 

        I snickered. "Impossible," 

        "Impossible is not a word, Calypso. You need to get your facts right." he said. 

        "Even if you'll stay, I won't need you." I spat and he raised his eyebrows at me. 

        "Let's see..." he smiled, and trolled of.