Prologue

-
Lucius
-

Just when I go to bed after putting the twins to sleep I instantly hear loud bangs along with screams and crying. I rush out of my room and run to the twins bedrooms quickly with my life behind me. Narcissa and I go into their room only to see dumbledore. He is leaning over the youngest, Chaos, crib obliviating chaos. 

I run over to try and stop Dumbledore, only to be pushed against the wall by a powerful magical force. All I hear is dumbledore telling chaos, "your name is… " but before I could hear what dumbledore said they vanished before our eyes. 

All I heard was Narcissa shattering and breaking items in the room whilst screaming. I rush over to Draco's crib and pick him up and then take him to my wife who is currently bawling on the floor. Once I reach her I settle down beside her with draco in my arms. All of us are crying while I look up at the night sky and wish for our baby boy to come back. 

After that treacherous night we searched and looked for him for years. We never stopped looking. We just wanted our baby, chaos, to come back home safe in sound. We finally stopped looking on Draco's 14th birthday, because that's when we found our son Chaos once again. 
-

This story isn't mine originally but after I finish the chapters that she left on then I'll start writing my storyline.