Chapter 10: Family Dinner

Taeyeon’s P.O.V:

It’s been a week since I saw the incident between Baekhyun and Seol Ge and I’ve been ignoring them all week. I need to..

I just woke up from bed and I’m still thinking about it. I look at my reflection on the mirror.

My eyes are swollen and puffy.
Omona! tsk... tsk.. tsk...

Every night I’m crying because of that incident.

Good thing today is Saturday, I can relax all day and refresh my mind from those things.

"Honey, are you okay?" Umma knocked at my door.

"Ne umma, I’ll go downstairs later" I half shouted.

"Arrasseo, we’ll be waiting downstairs" She stated.
Hayyy.. I wonder what they’re going to say. Is it something important?

I hurriedly fixed myself and went downstairs

"Good Morning" I said happily. I pretended to be happy.

"Good morning darling" Appa greeted me back while mom smiling brightly.

"So, Is there something important to talk about?"  I asked while munching my bacon.

"Taeyeon, Don’t be too shocked Arraseo?" Appa said in a serious tone as he held my hand.

"Ne appa" I replied.

"I know that you love this place, your friends and Baekhyun" Umma explained. I nodded, feeling dissapointed when she mentioned Baekhyun’s name.

"Next week you’ll need to go to states to manage our company. I know you’re too young for those kind of things but I know you can do it, and you need to do it for the company’s sake and for your future" she continued, explaining every detail.

"Ne. I undertand" I answered obediently.

"That’s our girl" Dad said happily, patting my back. I just smiled at them.

"Okay then, so it’s set. Next week" Umma reminded me. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Uhmmm.. umma, appa, I’ll just fix something in my room" I excused myself before my tears starts to fall.

"Sure honey" Appa approved as he kiss my forehead.

I don’t even get along with Baekhyun very well and I’ll go to States?
How am I going to explain this to Rae Jin?  I’m sure she’ll be totally dissapointed..

I went to my room and did some random things.

I’ve got an idea, so I called Rae Jin.

"Yeobseyo?" Rae Jin picked up.

"Annyeong Rae Jin! This is Taeyeon." I said happily, hiding my sadness.

"Oh, it’s you Taeyeon! What’s up?" she replied, waiting for my response.

"Since today is Saturday, Let’s go to the mall" I explained, hoping that she’ll agree.

"That’s great! I’ll see you later at your house" she replied happily.

"Okay then, see ya’ later" I said.

I actually want to spend more time with Rae Jin, since I’m departing next week. I don’t want to waste my remaining time here in Korea doing nothing.

I dressed myself in a blue highwaist  short and a white hanging shirt with a unicorn print on it. I also wore a matching blue heels and styled ny hair into a messy bun.

"Taeyeon, Rae Jin is here!" Mom shouted from downstairs.

"Ne, umma. I’m coming" I replied back.

I hurriedly went downstairs, looking for Rae Jin.

"There you are, you look fantastic!" Rae Jin complimented.

"You too, you look really pretty!" I also complimented her, scanning her outfit.

She’s wearing a purple skirt with a matching plain white tank top and a white doll shoes.

"Well, we both are" She giggled.

"Kaja!" I said, smiling happily.
I want this day to be special, with my bestfriend .

                     (At the mall)

"Omo! Taeyeon! That purse is so pretty!" Rae Jin squealed while pointing at the shiny, pink purse inside The Shoppe.

"Omo! You’re right, Let’s go chek it out!" I squealed.

We went inside The Shoppe and all the things are so sparkly, pink and girly.

"I want to buy this!" She whined while caressing the purse.

"Okay, then I’ll buy it for you" I said

"Are you kidding?" She asked in amazement.

"Do I look like I’m kidding?" I asked while smiling brightly.

"Omo! Kamsahamnida Chingu!" She squealed while hugging me tightly.

After purchasing the purse, we also went to several stores and bought some items like dresses, perfumes, shirts etc.

"Hayyy! I’m thirsty!" I whined, feeling tired.

"Let’s go get bubble tea!" She suggested.

"Yehet! Kaja!" (^_^) I approved happily.

"This time, I’m the one who’s going to treat you" she said.

"Ok, thanks" I thanked her happily.

So, we hurriedly went to the bubble tea shop.

"What flavor do you want?" RaeJin asked.

"Uhmm... I want Taro" I responded quickly.

"Okay then, I’ll go with Taro too" she chuckled.

"I’ll go find us a seat" I excused myself.

I found a perfect spot near the window. You can see the people passing by.

While waiting for Rae Jin and our order, I suddenly saw Baekhyun entering a shop.
Haayyy... I don’t know what to do in our relationship anymore...
Should I talk to him?
Urrgghh! This is so hard! (>_<)

"At last! Here is our Taro~" Rae Jin suddenly interrupted my thoughts. She handed me my bubble tea as she sat on her seat. I started sipping my bubble tea as I look at the view at the window.

                   Rae Jin’s P.O.V:

Why is Taeyeon suddenly feeling so down?
Does she have a problem?
Is it because of Baekhyun?
She already told me the whole thing that happened between Baekhyun and Seol Ge, and I think it’s awful!
Why did Baekhyun do that?

I already knew Baekhyun throughout the years of our friendship, but why did he do that?   tsk.. tsk.. tsk..
I’m very dissapointed to you Baekhyun..  (-_-)

"Are you thinking about Baekhyun?" I asked curiously.

"I guess?" She replied unsurely.

"Oh, why don’t you talk to him" I suggested.

"Uhmm... mollayo"

"Okay" I sighed.