Prolouge: A Mysterious Figure

All that could be seen when one would enter this place was a sign of intrigue. "Really," you would ask, "This is a location one could go to?" Indeed, it was! No one had even set foot in this particular place. Getting here would be physically impossible, as this isn't a place that could be accessed in our dimensional plane! This is The Forge of Existence: the very center of a multiverse you would know quite well; The Nickelodeon Multiverse!

Now, we're not talking about the live-action shows, I mean, every animated series Nickelodeon has ever released! Including the "Nick Jr." shows, "DreamWorks Animation" co-productions, and even the "Spin Master" shows and Raving Rabbids existed here! All living their lives in dubious harmony!

That was until something mysterious popped up in the area of this mysterious place, a Dimensional Rift! Now, if you were to live in this forge, you would begin to ask, "Golly, who is this mysterious character showing up at our beloved forge!" But no one is at this place, and the figure began to reveal himself and his robotic drone-like assistant!

"Scan the area and be on the alert for any and all life forms!" The dark mysterious figure spoke with a commanding voice of a strong commander.

"Yes, sir" The small droid beeped as he began to scan around the temple.

"At last," The figure declared in a triumphant manner, "The Forge of Existence! The very center of our multiverse! Now, I will have everyone and everywhere right where I want them, in the palm of my hand!"

"Yeah, that's great and all, sir! Oh, btdubs, there's no life decteted anywhere in this dimension, intelligent and otherwise!" The droid reported

"Then I'm the only one here," He deduced, "Excellent! One more thing!"

"And what's that, sir?"

"I'm kinda in the middle of a big rebrand as immensely intimidating, and I need something to back that up with! I know what it is, but I'm not telling you that yet! Now as you can see, I have already found the coordinates to find the five Foundation Elements needed to assume total dominance over time and space! So what I'm trying to say is..."

The figure then opened up another rift to cast the droid out into parts unknown as he tells it...

"...your services are no longer required!"

"But sir, if the Foundation Elements are combined, they could have the possibility to destroy all life as we know it! And you never gave me any vacation daaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyysssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The droid cried out as the rift tore him apart and sent him far away from the forge!

"Then I guess I have to make the most of today!" The figure stated as he went into the forge, all set to begin his ultimate plan for multiversal domination!