Hypnotic Voodoo Beats

When both sets of clips were in place, I felt more intense electrical charges being sent through my body, as though I was hooked up to a power source and she was controlling every element of it. My head swayed and my body tingled all over, until every cell within it was experiencing its very own orgasm. I don’t know what sound I was making, but I am certain I was calling out in an unrestrained form of ecstasy with screams that are difficult to distinguish from pain. All personal control of my senses had now disappeared, and I can only relate my experience to being like a hallucinogenic trip, one that was completely energizing my whole body inside and out, so much so that I could not tell where my physique started or ended, its boundaries totally nullified.

I don’t know how long this all lasted, but at one point I was running over a snow-covered peak, naked, happy, invigorated, as though the coldness of life had deserted me. Then I was a flame, a bright red flame in the middle of a fire, dancing and moving, mesmerizing those who sat around looking into it, an hypnotic belly dancer, my movements fluid in continuous motion, the contours of my frame melodic in their expression. 

And all the time I felt Volta – her fingers caressing every aspect of my body, as if she knew how and where to touch each pore, an amazing feeling that I wanted to last forever, her words of ‘relax’ being a beautiful sonnet on the bass drums of my ears.

Absorbed in my inner journey in a place from which I did not wish to return, my imagination unleashed and my spirit finally free to roam the depths of existence, no longer shackled by my conservative rules of being, I must have fallen into a slumber because when I opened my eyes again it was daylight outside, and to my surprise, my apartment was empty.

She was gone.

Volta wasn’t there.

And I was naked, completely stripped bare, my clothes scattered around the room, as if thrown randomly at various moments.

At first I questioned if I had dreamt everything, but then I saw a gold business card on the coffee table and on it an embossed symbol that I immediately recognised, it being the same one I had seen the night before on her coat. I picked up the card and turned it over. On the back were the words:

                                                       When you are ready for more, call me,

 Followed by a six digit number:

                                                                             210303.

 And underneath this it read:

                                                                    I will come, Volta.

(www.thenakedraver.com)