Chapter 1

Johan's POV.

"Damn it! Section D kayong lahat? for real?"

I almost shout on Chad's face in surprise. Me and my friends used to take the B section since second year, but this time they suddenly changed their minds.

He laughed a little and then tapped me at my shoulder.

"Bakit? Takot ka bang mag isa sa section na pinili mo?" He laughs again.

"Oh Shut up!" I pushed his hands. "That's not the point Chad." I added up.

"I know man. Pero diba ilang ulit din kitang sinabihan na sumabay ka samin mag enrol? Yan kasi eh. But don't worry, I heard Martin and Cyril took section B too. You won't spend the whole semester alone." He grins. "I gotta go dude, I have classes. See you around!" He explains and then disappeared in the crowd.

Now this semester is going to be so great. Well, sarcastically speaking.

I mean all of my friends are in the same section while I am all alone here searching for new friends like a freshman student. "Damn it!" I mentally shouted. Sa tinanda kong ito, ngayon pa ako naging tanga.

I've been in this university for almost three years now and this was the second time I felt so outcasted, the first one was during our freshmen orientation. Good thing I still have Martin and Cyril. I wish they are still the same as they were two and a half years ago. They were my NSTP buddies when we were freshmen. We were close back then, but after we finished that subject we haven't heard from each other anymore. We bumped at hallways and corridors but could only say hey-hello and that was it.

I looked at my class schedule. My class would start at 9:30 am; Foreign language for first subject. I stared at the huge clock hanged near the SSG office, it was 9:00 am so I decided to start searching for my room since the indicated room in my class schedule was not that familiar with me.

It was 9:10 am when I finally found my room. There, I first saw Martin and Cyril leaning at the terrace outside our room since our classroom was located at the third floor of the college building.

"Johan!" I heard Cyril called me. I gave him a grin and came closer to them.

"Section B?" Martin started off. Tapping me at my shoulder.

"Yeah. Just trying new things." I lied, the truth was I had no choice.

We were in the middle of talking when I saw two girls and one familiar faced guy approached Martin and Cyril.

I felt the need to get out of the place when I saw them all talking with each other but before I could even move a muscle, Cyril called me to join them.

I moved my body slightly to face them and flashed a small line of smile.

"Guys this is Bret Johan Madrigal, kaibigan namin." Cyril introduced me. "But you can call him Johan like we do."

A girl with a long hair approached me and offered me shake hands. "Nice to meet you Johan, I'm Cheska Filomeno."

The other girl was named Patricia Andres and the guy was Vince Joseph Marcus. I remembered he was also one of Chad's friend before, but unfortunately they separated ways because of the resectiong that happened when we were still on first year.

"I've seen you before." Cheska announced and all of them gave her a look.

"What? Nakita ko na talaga siya dati. I just forgot where or when." She laughs.

"Well my face is kind of typical, you might got the wrong person." I replied, feeling a little bit awkward.

"Let's just figure it out next time. Well, welcome to the club Johan." Vince announced tapping me at my back.