21

Blossom could only hear shouting amidst the air, she didn't want to wake up, but the shouting only made her more annoyed, so she shouted back at the arguing people, but nothing came out.
Her throat was dry, like she hadn't drank anything for the past week, like she stayed in the Sahara Desert for a month.

'Well, Boomie, lookie here! Who have we got?!' A small blonde figure skipped over to Blossom.

Bubbles?

Blossom gave a croak, begging for help.

'Owie. That sounded like it hurt.' Bubbles knelt down and pouted her lips. 'Sadly, I can't help you Blossy.'

Blossom widened her eyes, what was Bubbles doing and why was she here? Blossom opened her eyes wider but the lights of the surrounding area just gave her a headache.

'BOOMER WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE TRANQUILLISER! I SAID SHOOT AND LOOK COOL NOT FUCKING MAKE HER MUTE JESUS!' Bubbles turned around and shouted to somewhere behind her.

'Guy can't even do shit right.' She muttered, Blossom was still in shock, Blossom gestured to her sister one more time, as if it would persuade Bubbles to help her.

'Blossy. If I let you go then who's gonna claim that $20K bounty reward for you? $10K if we killed you but... oopsies! Spoke too much.' Bubbles covered her mouth playfully, and tilted her head backwards to laugh.

Blossom didn't understand what was going on at all, where was Brick and why were Bubbles and Boomer here?

If they weren't here to help her then...

They were here to harm her?

Blossom scrambled onto her palms and knees, only to feel something tugging at her ankle. 'Oh Blossom dear, don't worry it's just temporary. Once we reunite you and Bricky, we'll take them off.' Boomer said calmly, as if Blossom was weaker than both of them.

What would they know?

They weren't here for the last 8 years of her life.

Bubbles sat quietly, watching Blossom, studying her almost.

hey guys!!! this is a super short chapter but i know some of you guys have been wanting updates so here you guys go! it's the least i could do in my time and the last of my drafts. i don't know if i should continue or not since i'm super busy at school 💓
love u guys 💞