9.

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ
~~~~

"So you are going to listen to Ellie and Bryce because?" Sadie said with a 'are you stupid me face. "Well, I don't want to get my ass kicked. My bruises from my mom are finally starting to go away." I said rubbing my arm that has a purple mark on it but was covered by my coat.

"N/n...you have Jack,Finn,Jaeden,Wyatt,Me,Millie,and Sophia. We aren't going to let anything happen to you again. Especially Jack he can and will beat Bryces ass. I've seen him win more than one fight." She said putting her hand on my shoulder in a comforting way. I showed a small smile and looked at Jack who was staring at me with sad puppy eyes.

"Now...you go sit with Jack and I'll go with Jaeden." She said as her cheeks became a rose color. She stood up and walked over to Jaeden and they soon started flirting with each other.

I got up from my seat to go over to Jacks and a guy walked in front of me. Damn it. "Hey i'm Aidan." He said. I don't care fucking move.

"Hi! It seems that you are in my way, move." I said with a sarcastic smile. He grabbed my forearms and pulled me towards him. "Listen bitch. I'm working for Ellie, you should really listen to her, your petty friends can't help you." He whispered making chills run down my spine.

𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙿𝙾𝚅
~~~~

I was looking over at Y/n as her and Sadie were talking. Y/n had tears brimming in her eyes begging to fall out but she forced them back. I couldn't tell what they were talking about but why did Y/n ignore me like that, what did I do? Sadie stood up and walked over to Jaeden and Y/n looked at me.

She stood up and made her way over to me but Aidan Gallagher. He used to be my best friend but he posted on twitter and started spreading rumors also saying that I sucked at skating and should stop making videos about it. I could hear muffles but it definitely sounded like Y/n asked him to move.

He grabbed her arms and pulled her to her chest. He said something to her and she was trying to get out of his grip. I stood up and walked over to them. "Hey dude I think she asked you to move, also get the fuck off her." I said shoving him into a table pushing Y/n lightly behind me.

"Well well well if it isn't CHEATER Grazer." He said loudly. My nostrils were flared and my fist were clinched. "What are you gonna do? Flick me?" He said gaining a couple of chuckles around the room.

"You wanna take this outside?" I asked grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Alight right alright break it up." Mrs Blaz said pushing us different ways. "Mr, you aren't even in my class. Go!" She said pointing to the door as Aidan walked out. Y/n walked over to the desk beside mine and I sat next to her.

"Why did you ignore me earlier?" I asked putting my hand on top of hers. "I'll tell you later." She replied quietly and put her head on my shoulder.

If it has anything to do with Aidan,Ellie, or any people who have hurt her, im going to beat the shit out of them.

a/n: very short like me

thank you ya_gurl_takoda for all the support.

word count:601