21.

-y/n pov-
-2 days til the party-

School was over and I was currently walking towards the door hoping to get out before Brooklyn could catch up with me. I walked out the doors and saw Millie standing by her car. I ran over to her and got in the backseat because it was closer. Millie got in the drivers side it was just me and her in the car.

"Why are you in a hurry?" Millie ask laughing. "I didn't want Brooklyn to catch up with me." I explained and leaned my head on the window. "So to Jacks or to our house?" She asked. "Our house." I said. She nodded and drove off. I got my phone out of my pocket.

snapchat: From Jack❤️
Messages: Jack💕

I got on snap first.

Jack❤️: hey I couldn't find you outside the school, where are ya?
Me: i went home, I didn't want Brooklyn to catch up to me
Jack❤️: oh okay well she didn't find me, see you tomorrow?
Me: maybe sooner:)
Jack❤️: okay:))

I opened his message but it was the same thing so I just sent a smile and he left it on read. We got home I got out of the car and went inside to my room. I changed into sweatpants and kept Jacks hoodie on. I realize I had two of his hoodies. Whoops.

(🥺=you)

ya_y/n: i'm bored

ya_y/n: i'm bored.

liked by milliebobbybrown, jackdgrazer and 200,000 more

milliebobbybrown: me tooo
jackdgrazer: same.
user38: thats Jacks hoodieeee
brooklynn._: hey i found you!

brooklynn._ started following you.

I didn't follow Brooklyn back. I got up from my floor and laid down on my bed. My phone started to ring.

Jack💕 would like to FaceTime.
Accept| Decline

"Hey!" He said over the phone. "Heyy." You smiled. "I miss you." He said. "I miss you too." I pouted. "Come overrrr." He whined. I giggled at him. "No youuu." You mocked. "Okay." He said sitting up from his bed. You laughed. You could see that he walked over to his closet . He set his phone up on his desk and you could see his bed and his closet. He grabbed a bag and two sets of clothes.

"You're being serious?" I asked. "Yes! I miss you." He whined again. You smiled shaking you're head. "I'm on my way!" He said. "Bye!" He said again before hanging up. I laid back on my bed and scrolled threw instagram liking Millies post and Jacks.

A couple minutes later I heard a knock at the front door. I walked out of my room and stopped at the top of the stairs because Millie already opened the door revealing Jack. "Oh hey Jack." Millie said letting him in. "Hey." I ran back into my room and laid on my bed waiting for Jack to walk in. I grabbed my phone and got on snapchat and filmed the door.

Jack walked in and saw that I was filming and smiled. I giggled stopping the video. He put his bag beside the bed and laid down beside me. I got up and grabbed his hand pulling him up off the bed and rushed to your bathroom. "Let's do facemaskkk." I said excited. Jack laughed and agreed. Once I finished we took a picture.

(a/n:if i put emojis over the face this time it would be point less so you get it:)

ya_y/n: 🖤 @jackdgrazerliked by milliebobbybrown, finnwolfhardoffical and 300,000 more

liked by milliebobbybrown, finnwolfhardoffical and 300,000 more

user28: too cute!
user37: just date already!
finnwolfhardoffical: goals
milliebobbybrown: @jacobsartorius
↪️jacobsartorius: 😅
load more..

I put my phone down and looked at Jack who was touching his mask. "No no stop you're gonna mess it up." I laughed grabbing his hand. "It's uncomfortable." He whined. "Just wait it's will dry."

After a few minutes our mask dried. We were sitting on my bed facing each other. I started peeling Jacks off. "Oww." He cried. I laughed and picked it off slowly. After him complaining the whole time i finally got it off, some black pieces were still on his face but it's fine. "Okay I get to peel yours off." He said.

He started to peel mine and I whined too. After we got the off it was 9:00. I turned on a movie and we cuddled. My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

-jack pov-

I looked down and saw that Y/n was asleep. I kissed her head and got my phone out.

(boy=jack girl=you)

jackdgrazer: good night guys🖤 @ya_y/nliked by milliebobbybrown, wyattoleff and 200,000 more

liked by milliebobbybrown, wyattoleff and 200,000 more

user38: they fr aren't dating?
milliebobbybrown: night
wyattoleff: good night!
user283: good night
load more..

I plugged my phone in my charger I brought and cuddled closer to Y/n and went to sleep.

a/n:two updates in one day

word count: 801