Chapter 13

Aoi's P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of my phone. I sat up and Tora's hold on my waist tightened. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and answered the call.

"H-hello?"

"Uruha's been shot!" Ruki's frantic voice was on the end of the line. "What! When?" I asked and ripped Tora's arms off my waist. I held the phone between my ear and shoulder as i pulled on my pants. "Ok, what hospital?" I asked and he gave me the address.

I put my phone down and went to Tora's closet. I grabbed one of his shirts and pulled it on. "What's happening?" Tora scratched his head. He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap, his erectio was digging into my leg. "Tora your friend didn't call it off. He shot Uruha." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Uruha is in the fucking hospital with a fucking bullet in him!" I nearly shouted and he pushed me off the bed. I watched as he went to his closet and snatched some jeans and a shirt out of it.

When we were finally ready we made our way to the hospital. As we entered we saw Ruki. He was sitting in a chair, he had his head in his hands.

"R-ruki..." I mumbled the name. My heart broke, seeing him like this. It pained me because I know he wouldn't be like this if I were the one to have gotten shot.

I sat next to him and he looked at me. He pulled me into a hug and began crying on my shoulder. I hugged him back.

"Matsumoto?" Ruki pushed me away as a nurse spoke to us. He stood and walked towards her and Tora sat next to me. He placed a hand on my thigh. "Aoi, he will never love you. Your just there if he needs a quick fuck or just a shoulder to cry on." Tora growled. He spoke soft enough to where only i would hear him.

"Tora. My feelings are for you. Not him." I said but i couldn't help the sadness in my heart. Ruki came towards us and grabbed my arm, pulling me down a hallway. Tora followed, holding my free hand.

We entered the room to see Uruha was asleep. Ruki went directly to the bed and placed a hand on Uruha's cheek. He leaned down and kissed his forehead.

Tora went and sat on the little couch built against the wall and i sat next to him.

Ruki sat in a chair he had pulled next to the bed and held Uruha's hand until he himself fell asleep.

Tora began molesting my neck and pushed me down onto the little couch thing. "No...Tora not here." I tried to push him off but I was to weak. "Tora, we can't do this not here. Wait until we go home." I said and he bit down. I pushed him off and he fell to the ground. He landed on his ass and was glaring up at me.

"Mmm..." I looked at the bed to see Uruha slowly opening his eyes. Uruha looked at me and smiled. "Hello Aoi."

"Hi." I smiled back and he looked at Ruki whose head was lying against the edge of the hospital bed. Uruha ran his fingers through Ruki's hair. Uruha looked back up to me and the he noticed Tora.

"B-brother..." Uruha stuttered. Tora sighed and nodded. "Yes Uruha, im here too. He said and Ruki looked up at us. "Shut up." He ordered and then noticed Uruha was awake. "Uruha...what exactly happened?" Ruki asked and Uruha shrugged.

"A few days ago some man bumped into me in the hallway of my apartment building. He showed up and said that he knows his friend called it off but he just wanted to see my blood. Then he shot me." Uruha starred down at his hands.

Ruki looked at me and stood. He came towards me and grabbed me by my hair. He yanked me off my seat and dragged me to the door. "Ruki! Stop it!" Uruha was attempting to get out of the bed and he collapsed. He held onto his stomach as blood began to soak onto his gown. Ruki picked Uruha up and placed him on the bed. "Get your shit out of my apartment and leavr." Ruki demanded.