PROLOGUE

HYOJIN YUN hands held tightly onto her suitcase as she entered the airport. They were shaking, it had been a week since her brother had taken his life. Every day she had suffered from nightmares of the incident. Hyojin remembered every detail of how he looked. How sad he seemed, but he would never talk to her about what was going on.

Her grandparents thought it was best for her to go overseas for summer to ease her mind off the passing of her brother, specifically Japan since it was closer and apparently she had nearby relatives from her grandfather side there. So there she stood staring expressionless at the airport boarding entrance.

Her mind couldn't help but to wonder about Suho. He had completely disappeared after her brother passing, not bothering to even check up on her. She had messaged him many times but they were still sent as delivered—unseen by Suho. Hyojin knew he needed times so she left it at that and had stopped messaging home two days ago.

Seojun on the other hand, he came to check up on her almost everyday before her trip. Even though Seojun's eyes were often puffy when he came to visit, it wasn't any different than how her appearance was. He brought food over to eat with her as he knew mourning often made someone lose their appetite. Seojun had taken good care of her, even though he had other things to worry about. It had warmed her heart.