~Proloug~

The year is 1982. On a bus in London, England there is a girl at the age of 15. In the upper right hand corner of her mouth there is a kiss, small but noticeable. You may be asking yourself "What is this girls name?" This lovely girls name is Wendy Darling. Such a simple name but it is known throughout the neighborhood around the house of 14. For this girl claims that as a child a boy named Peter Pan took her to an island in the sky called Neverland.

You will learn that this story is true.

Wendy is a strange child you see. Some would say that she lived in her head. Or that her head was in the clouds. But really she was reliving every second of her adventure in Neverland. The flight there, the mermaid lagoon, the fight with Captain Hook.

Ah yes! Back to the present. you may be wondering why Wendy is on a bus. A logical reason would be that she is going home from school. But it is a Saturday. The real reason is that Wendy just likes busses. And of course since she comes from a fairly wealthy family she has enough money to take the bus everywhere.

This particular time Wendy is taking a bus to a cafe downtown. Why you ask? To meet her friends Margret and Lucy.

On this particular Saturday, Wendy is looking out the window of the bus and thinking about a particular adventure where Peter drew a line around himself and dared lions to cross it.

A horn beeps from the bus. The driver slams on the breaks. Wendy slams forward and hits her head on the seat before her. Everything goes black then she is floating above the bus. There is a boy with brown curly hair floating next to her.

"Oh, Peter what has happened"

"You have lost your life and I am here to take you to Neverland"