Chapter 1

Harold has been with his real parents for 9 years after he was rescued from the Potters. Those years ago. Now he has 2 more year before he goes to Hogwarts and he thinks his favorite class will be potions or Dark Arts. He also has a best friend named Draco Malfoy They have been best friends forever they were even best friends before Harold was taken from Tom and Bellatrix. He also met a girl named Hermione Parkinson there parents took them to the store to get groceries and that is where Harold and Draco met Hermione and they have been best friends ever since then.  One day Lucius came to Riddle Manor with Draco. Narcissa wasn't with them which Harold's dad found it odd since she usually always comes with them. So Tom went asked Lucius where she was and Lucius asked Tom if he could talk to him in private and Tom said "sure" and he asked Severus if he could take the kids somewhere else to play and Severus said, "yes."   Lucius told tom that the order of the phoenix killed her while Lucius and Draco were out. Tom asked Lucius how he knew the order of the phoenix was the one that killed her. Lucius said there was a sign on the house shaped like the phoenix. Tom said I think I know why they are killing the parents of Harold closest friends because Dumbledore is trying to get back at me for killing James and Lily. Tomorrow I bet someone else is going to come and tell me the order of phoenix killed someone. The Next day Mrs.Parkinson came with Hermione without her husband. Tom asked Severus to take the kids somewhere else to play and he said I will. Pansy wats wrong, the order of phoenix killed Blaise and you know this how. They left a sign on his forehead in the shape of a phoenix.