Chapter 2

One year after the people were killed.Draco,Hermione and their families all live at Riddle Manor. Harold is tens years old now. He has became inseperable with Draco and Hermione they are nowheres with out the other two. They are all excited about next year when they turn 11 they can go to hogwarts. Harold Turns 11 on July 31, Draco turns 11 on June 5, and Hermione turns 11 on September 19. Hermione,Harold,and Draco read the whole library in Riddle Manor. Then their parents taught them how to fly on brooms and about quiddich. They Play Quiddich on their free time. They are going to be experts at flying because of all of the practice they had. One day Hermione was sick and Draco and Harold couldn't see her and they were bored without Hermione so they played quiddich for the whole day they only came into eat and when it was to dark to play outside anymore they went in and they reread some of the books in the library then it was time for bed. The next day Hermione was feeling better so she went and knocked on the doors of Harold and Draco's room and when Draco said she can come in she looked around and found Draco on the ground he roled in his sleep and he needed help getting up she helped him. Then she told him to take a shower and meet her outside he did go into the bathroom after she told him to. Then she went to Harold's room and found him still asleep so she pushed him off the bed onto the floor and he woke and asked Hermione wat the heck and she said it's time to wake up. She told him to go take a shower and meet her and Draco outside. After they were finished with the shower Draco and Harold came outside at the same time and met her. She asked them wat they wanted to do they said quiddich and she agreed.