Reminders!

Remember: the cutoff date is June 10th 2020! 

This means that you have to comment your answer on the forms before 8:00am on that day.

——

Here are some reminders:

1. Please remember to follow me @WildBunnyGirl5 so that I can be informed when you update anything.

2. Please submit ONLY YOUR OWN BOOKS!!

3. Please write down your email (or message it to me privately if you are worried) so I can send you the sticker.

4. If you send me your email privately, say that when you fill out the form.

5. You can judge a book as soon as it is submitted!! There will be no list of books that you can judge, so it's okay to start ASAP

6. You are required to read at least 5 chapters of the book you are judging. If the book has less than 5 chapters, you must read all of them.

7. NO BULLYING OR HATE COMMENTS! I trust that most of you are just here to have fun, but some people may be mean without even knowing it. If you have nothing positive to say, don't say anything!

8. Please do not submit smut stories. Kissing is fine. If only some chapters of your book are smut, please say which ones below your fill-out form (in your comment).

9. Please do not bribe the judges. Again, I think most of you are just here to have fun, but please take precaution not to do this.

10. Thank your judge! You don't have to follow them if they seem mean (again, most people are not) but at least just thank them on their feed.

Form is on the next chapter >>