The Party

"Is anyone in the house? Dave! Are you there?"
Seems like I'm all alone, I thought to myself. Making that half smirk, half creepy smile as I pulled out my phone and clicked on the group chat
"Party at my place tonight, weed is available but bring your booze" I read the text out loud before sending it. In less than a minute my phone was buzzing, messages kept piling into my phone.
"Yeah!"
"Party of the year"
"Michelle's parties are always so lit"
I chuckled.
I mean not to brag but they are right. I throw one hell of a party.
I slid across the house, getting things ready, removing the breakables and storing them in a safe place. Oops almost forgot to lock up my parents room. Wouldn't want anything to get missing during the party. I ran around setting the scene, dimming the lights and getting the playlists ready. An hour later and everything seems right. I flip out my phone to call my dealer. The best of the best.
" Time to whip out the good stuff." I said into the phone knowing he would get the code.
"Ah, I gats you" he replied
"Bring it in the next hour"
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
A few hours later and shit is getting real if you catch my drift. People are doing shots in the kitchen, the devil game of T or D in the living room and 15 minutes heaven in the other room.
I walk pass them making sure everyone was having a great time.
"Hey Michelle! Come join us here" shouted my friend
"Aren't you guys a little too old for 15minutes in heaven?" I asked
"If not, well I am" I continued
"Oh don't be a sour puss" said my friend
"It's only one round and then you can leave" she nagged as she dropped the bottle in my hand.
"Michelle!"
"Michelle!" she kept on. Urging others to join in
Michelle!
Michelle!
Michelle!!
Michelle!!
"Ok, fine" I said, joining the circle.
"Just this round"
I accepted the bottle and put it in the center of the circle and spun it. It gradually stopped at him.
Emem.
It was like the time slowed down as I looked at him. Igbo boys aren't exactly my type but this boy. He wasn't just any typical Igbo boy. He had this glow, this uniqueness to him, this attraction to him and oh his skin; so smooth, so soft, like a baby's bottom and best of all he had this clean look.
I tried not to look too excited as I stood up and gave this "lets this get over" expression.
My friend happily ushered us to the "side room" which was actually a bathroom.
"This way" she said while pushing me inside.
As I tried to run out I heard the door lock immediately.
I sighed and turned to face him. I looked into he's piercing dark brown eyes and began to realize that I was trapped.
Being in an awkward silence with this guy was making me uncomfortable.
"Um... so... hey" I said nervously
"Yeah... hey" he replied as he instinctively lifted his hand to the back of his head
"If you don't want to do anything, I won't snitch but if you do I wouldn't mind"
It took a while before he looked at me but he was quiet. He stood up from the bathtub he had been sitting on and walked towards me. Frightened, I walked back and almost stumbled but he caught me.
He looked into me eyes but noticed that I was staring somewhere else. His lips. Did I mention his lips and how plum there are, how pink they look and how inviting they seemed. Before I could fantasize anymore about them, they ended up on my own. He kissed me.
And before I realize and could react to what was going on, he was already owning my lips. Sucking on my lower lip, interchanging it systematically and doing the occasional twirling my tongue around with his. Like a partnered acrobat doing stunts that sent chills down the spine.
We gradually got to a standing position and the kiss grew intense by the second. Only stopping to catch our breaths. I felt his large hands slide down my back till it got to my waist. His hands kept on moving below as he didn't feel me resisting. Well that was because my brain was preoccupied. This is actually my first kiss. Didn't want to mess up, you know?
He's hands finally got to their desired destination. My ass. He gently squeezed, kind of like how you will do if you want to check for how fresh a loaf of bread is. He did it again and this time I let out a moan.
He slowly shifted his kisses to my neck. My mumu button if you will. I thought I could control the situation till he started kissing my neck. I caught myself multiple times gasping for air and digging my fingers into his hair. Multiple times I lost consciousness but he kept pulling me back.
My back arched and that was his cue to move to the next phase. His right hand left it's previous post and entered a new formation. Sliding from my thighs into my skirt that has already been folded, past the barrier of my undies till it got to .....
He slipped a finger in and at that point I lost the little control I had. I moaned out. He used his free hand to cover my mouth and then he started to go to work. Slipping in and out rhythmically, starting slow and gradually getting faster then returning back to the original pace. He did this 3 to 4 times, I guess, I actually wasn't counting, but then he stopped all off a sudden.
He looks towards the sink, turns back at me and carried me on top of it.
"Much better" he said.
He spreads open my legs and dived head first into me. I was so confused till he started eating.
"Oh God" I moaned.
The tension kept building as he kept eating. I didn't notice when his right hand entered into position. He slipped his finger in. He did this again and again. Not giving me space to breathe.
Damn this nigga gon be da end of me. Welp at least I'll die in ecstasy.
I let out the final moan, louder than before. I came. He stood up, brought me down. He helped me arrange my hair.
"There you go he said" he said handing my undies back to me.
"thanks" I said while taking trying to avoid his gaze.
He chuckled.
"You were good" he said
He opened the door and walked out.
"The door is open?" I asked.
"Yeah, they just unlocked it"
I walked out behind him and tried to avoid everyone's gaze. We definitely spent more than 15 minutes and I was definitely screaming.
My friend walked up to me and whispered
"That was one hell of a heaven, right?" she said smirking
"I personally thought you were dying"