Chapter 7

Bella's P.O.V

Mari was setting up the cameras and recording, Anthony sat down with everyone else when the Smosh Games phone started to ring. It was an unknown number. Should I answer it? Curiosity got the better of me and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Bella" It was Ryan.

"How did you get this number?"

"I have my resources" What does that mean?

"What do you want?" I said as Joven was looking at me with worry.

"Give me the video"

"What video?"

"The video that you had when you fought, gave me that video" He said. I didn't mind giving it to him as along as he doesn't say... "and the recording" Crap.

"And why should I do that?"

"Because if you even wanna see you brother again" Right there shocked filled my whole intire body. I could barly move. There's one secret that I haven't told Joven, the biggest secret of all, that haunts me to this day.

"Meet me in the court yard at 3:30 if you still want your brother to live" He said "and don't forget the canera and recording" He said then hanging up. I looked at my watch. 3:25pm. Crap.

"Got it" Mari said. "Bella, you ok" Ian said putting his arms around me.

"Um....yeah" I said. Joven is all I have left, I can't risk his life like that. I looked at my watch...3:26pm. I went to the laptop, fast foward it so Anthony can hear it for his self.

"Why did you drug Ian?

"One word Bella, Revenge"

"For what, what did I ever do to you?"

"You got in my way, so I need you to get out of it"

"How am I in you way?"

"Very simple really, I wanted all of them, I've loved them since before you were born, and I finally get a chance to have all to myself and your in the way" The recording went. I looked at my watch.....3:29pm

"Fuck" I said and then grabbed the stuff. Anthony just sat there, trying to process what just happened.

"I'm super sorry Anthony, but I have to go" I said grabbing the recording and camera and left.

"WAIT!" Mari yelled but I didn't stop. I ran as fast as I could, the good thing is the court yard isn't that far, just a few minutes away. I got there and sat on a bench and waited for Ryan to come.

"I was starting to think you wouldn't show" Ryan said behide me which made me jump on of the bench to look at him. "Did you bring it?" He said. I gave him the glasses and the USB to the recording.

"Did you show this to anyone?"

"No" I lied.

"You sure?"

"Yes" I said he started to choke me alittle. I tryed to pull off his hand but everytime I move he went stronger.

"If I find out your lying, I will come back, you hear me?"

"Yes, yes, I promise" I said still in his grip. He let go and I fell stright to the floor getting my breath.

"I will find out if you are lying, watch out Bella, because I'm coming. And don't tell anyone about this little conversation that we had, or you will never see you precious brother again" Ryan said walking away. I closed my eye and openned them and he was gone. He probably went in his car. I was still trying to get my air and then I got it back. Crap. I walked back to the building and when I walked in I saw a mad Mari in front of everyone.