Chapter 12

*4 Months Later*

Ian's P.O.V

We just finshed playing for Gametime with Smosh and now we are going to get some pizza.

"Who wants to go" Joven said.

"I'll go" I said. I went out and saw someone running and 4 guys chasing her. Oh no....should I help? Wait that looks like.........Bella. I looked again and it was just alittle girl playing tag with 4 boys. I just sighed in my seat. What is wrong with me? I haven't been playing the games the way I use to, everything had changed, the guys, they act like nothing happened, that is was just a dream. But I feel different. I heard knocking on the window. I rolled it down and it was Anthony.

"Dude, are you just going to sit in your car all day or what?" He asked. Crap, I have to get the pizza.

"Sorry man, my mind was on something else, I'll go" I said turning on the car. Anthony openned the car, got in and closed it.

"Are you still thinking about Bella?" He asked.

"I know it wasn't fake" I said pulling out the car from the drive way and driving to the pizza shop.

"Dude, its been almost 5 months, she's at Chelsea house"

"What about the room in his house, and the shocking with the rod, that felt real"

"I know, but we checked you and Joven and there was nothing, and you guys didn't feel pain at all" Anthony said as I pulled up at the pizza shop.

"I feel like she's in trouble ans we have to save her" I said as we walked in.

"Hi, sir, what can I get yo-" The girl said.

"Bella?" Me and Anthony asked at the sametime. I'm not the only one seeing her. She stood there shocked for awhile then started running to the back.

"Come on" Anthony running towards the front door to the back of the building and I followed. Damn when did she get so fast at running. She kept running but then we cornered her.

"Bella, I'm so glad your ok" I said walking foward but she got scared and sat down on the floor crying.

"Please, stay back, please don't hurt me" She said putting her knees up and crying in her arms. I looked at Anthony with confusion and he looked at me the same way.

"Bella, we're your friends, we would never hurt you" Anthony walking foward to her and bent down in front of her and I followed.

"Bella, look at me, its ok" Anthony said. She lifted up her head alittle and looked at our eyes, with alittle bit of fear and relieved at the sametime but still had her distance. I looked at her neck.

"Thats why I didn't find my present, you still have it on" I said with happiness. She kept the necklace I gave her.

"Come on, lets take you back" Anthony said getting up and holding out his hand. I stood kneeling down in front of her. She was scared, but why is she scared of us? She looked at Anthony then at me then back at Anthony. She grabbed his hand to help her get up and then we started to walk to the back to the pizza place so she could get her things, we get the pizza, and leave. After we made it back, she grabbed her phone and hoodie and went in front of us telling us she's ready. I looked, its Sohinki's iphone that he gave to her. And the hoodie, I brought her that.

"I'll go in the back" Anthony said cause I was driving.

"No! I will" she said alittle shyly. Why is she scared of us?

"So Bella, how have you been?" Anthony asked to break the silence. She just stood quiet and looked out the window.

"Bella, are you ok" I asked. She looked at me, nodded then went back to the window. I guess she didn't have a great time at Ryan's place. The whole car ride was silent, to silent. She just kept looking at the window. The real question is. How did she escape? My phone started to buzz, it was a news report.