About ICHS

Hiya everyone, thank you for taking a moment to come here and read what's all the hype about? Read on to find out! It's really fun, promise!

Q. Well.......What's this all about?

•This is like the first ever school on wattpad! ICHS is all about bringing different writers together, and creating a platform where we can all relate with each other. This is a platform where we all come together and write awesome stories in one particular school... Just like we have different highschool books on wattpad, with different names like East high, Brandon high, Fink high... Etc... ICHS has its own particular 'high' where you can get your characters admitted and make dramas happen!

Q. Why do we not call it THE WATTPAD HIGHSCHOOL?

• It is not The wattpad highschool. It is not in anyway endorsed by wattpad. In your real world,  I don't think there's any such thing like ICE CREAM HIGHSCHOOL. if there is?  What

This account is just like a school.  different writers can create their own story,  but it would be situated in ICHS...  You want an example?  You can check out MY ROBOTIC BOYFRIEND by Emelradine Its her book,  but her characters go to ICHS!

Just imagine 10% of wattpad books,  situated in just one school! Imagine the fun?  Drama? Different stories? 

Do you need extra example?

Alright,  no problem.

STORY ONE: ICHS- Junior year.

Heather was not excited...  She was not happy,  neither did she make an attempt to smile.  Her mom held her shoulders,  pulling her back to reality. 

"Heather,  we're here." her mom said.

Heather sighed.  "I don't want to go to school."

"But Heather-"

"I hate it here,  ever since dad went bankrupt,  everyone stopped talking to me... Why don't you just take me to some other lame school where no one cares about our financial status?"

Her mom smiled sadly.  "That's because ICHS is like the best school out there,  your father and I want to give you the best of everything."

Blah blah blah blah (dracula's voice)

STORY TWO: ICHS- Rich but Rude.

Diana willson was your typical mean girl,  with the blonde hair and the bright sea blue eyes and all...  Her personality was shit and you know what made it all worse?  She went to ICHS!  the home of all kids rich and super spoiled!

STORY THREE: ICHS- The badboy's nerdy crush. 

I'm supposed to be bad!  Careless,  rebel,  rude...  I'm supposed to hang out with the cool kids of ICHS,  i'm supposed to be the popular guy who marries the cheerleader!  So why the hell does my heart flutter anytime i see the number one nerd of ICHS?  Fiona Claw! 

STORY FOUR: ICHS- Nia and the Vampire.

He was my bestfriend,  and only the both of us knew his dark secret...  Although,  in a school like ICHS,  it was difficult to hide anything!  My bestfriend was a vampire,  who is on the run from his sire!

STORY FIVE: ICHS: The shelly Pack.

Werewolves are real,  and i think a pack has made a home in ICHS,  but can they keep their secret?

I hope you all have gotten the picture. Now imagine, you all have written your own versions of stories happening at the ICHS.

Imagine what would happen if the characters of one writer meets those of other?

It could be a murder mystery bringing them together or an inter-class competition or something purely magical out of your imagination!

It will allow you to meet fellow writers and make connections allowing your writing skills exposure to the various community members here.

Q. How do we create our own ICHS story?

•Check out the ICHS challenge!

Q. Are you still hiring?

• See the next chapter for more info on this.

Q. Is This endorsed by wattpad?

• No.  Absolutely  NOT.  This is just a normal community, like all other communities out there.

Q. Will our ICHS book be submitted to this profile?

• No! Its your book!  It will be posted on your profile! The only thing associated with our profile would be the place of your story which is the Ice Cream High School, rest assured the story is entirely the writer's only!

Q. Being an official,  will our books be posted on this profile?

• Depends on:

1. Whether your story happens at ICHS or not

2. We want to provide equal opportunity for all writers alike in our community. So the officials would also get the same endorsement as other readers.
(Woah don't be angry, I have the reason why🙃)

Okay so being an official means that you partake in handling the ICHS account as well as the smooth functioning of the school, making sure there's a connected network of communication within the community members as well as the writers and readers who enjoy the stories taking place at ICHS. So in a way being an official already grants them a special place in the family of Ice Cream High 🤷🏽‍♀️💁🏽‍♀️

Q. How do I become an official?

• Just send us a DM or drop a comment here itself, we'll get back to you 😊

Q. Will there be a symbol to identify us as officials?

• Yes, all officials will get a badge which they would have to "wear" on their account😉

You can check it out by:
1. Going to the Officials book of ICHS
2. Checking out the profiles of the selected officials
3. You'll find ways to include the badge on your account (it's really cool to have guys)

If there are anymore questionsask us here in the comments or you can always DM us. (Its a great way to check customer service, in our case reader service 😉 We'll try not to disappoint)

-With all love❤️
Faculty of ICHS