My life

yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💕💙💀

My name is Alison Valentines but only a few people call me Ali. I'm a rebel but am cowardly filled with fear when my dad raped, beats, and sexually harasses me. people might think I'm pergo but I take birth control trust me, I get it from Elissas mom. My best friend ever Elissa Williams, she is the most amazing friend ever she sneaks food in my room when my dad doesn't feed me, she says she going to help me runaway one day and we'll do it together. when I had my mom around we use to make these videos and stuff. we caught a video of me on a skate board in school epic and it got messed up because she kept recording and caught my mom giving birth to Kyrie and me breaking down in tears when she died but we kept it anyways.

Right... I'm in my room staring in space thinking about my beautiful mother the last time I saw her was when I was eight and she was singing 'chandelier' by sia and after she finished, she hugged me and said she loved me and later that night she died giving birth to my younger brother Kyrie and after a couple weeks dad started drinking and coming home to hit Kyrie. I got worried and tired of it, took Kyrie to Elissa house and he has been there ever since and they mask his scent so he isn't found . Since I took him over there dad has been giving me the punishment but much worse he blames me for the death because I was the last thing she said something two which I was but still. crazy right? well- it's whatever. my mom was the most amazing woman in the world she taught me a dance to chandelier and I still remember it but I can't get the 360 twist in it but I still try. I'm really close but there's something I'm doing wrong. I taught the dance to Elissa and she can't get it either but we still try.

I'm interrupted by my room door swinging open revealing a pissed off and drunk dad. He stalked over to me and grabbed my arm roughly yanking me off the bed into the bathroom. he turns on the shower and steps in after stripping me and him both. he pulls me with him and pushes me against a wall crashing his nasty ass lips to mine. I try not to gag and not that I want to but I kiss back and if don't he beats me in the shower and that shit is a bitch. he lifts me up not break the nasty ass kiss and sits me down on his d. I winces in pain because it hurt he didn't go slow on his own daughter he slammed into me roughly and keeps going harder each time and I groan feeling the worst pain of my life. he finally gets my off of him and walked out yanking me by my hair with him he throws me on the bed and spreads my legs open going in between and sticks his tongue in me. I groaned again he slaps my thigh. telling me it's not over yet. he finally stopped the tongue think and he sticks his fingers in my and let me tell you that shit hurt like a bitch out of hell . he pumps his fingers in and out and keepings going and finally stops. he leaned over me and grabs my breast and starts sucking on them leaving marks. he finally finished and left the room.

after awhile he came back with a belt and did I say I was soaking wet. he the beat me for twenty minutes straight. I was done for. I was done with the beatings. done with heart lose of my mom. I was done with the fear of my "father" finding kyky btw that's Kyrie. this was it I'm running away with my brother and bestfriend. I know if I leave she not gonna let me go by myself so what the hell.

I'm gone.