on the run but caught

"hey Lissa I'm ready for the run away" I sent threw our mind link.

"thank the goddess I never thought you would say that" she replied

"yeah I'm ready I'm done with it all. please have Ky ready okay I want light stuff oh and pack all our video tapes girl I wanna memory and I do mean all even the one with my moms..... you know. I love you. girl we amazing together and we gonna live together bestfriends for life" I say. she chuckles

I climbed out the window very silently and closed it jumping landed like ninja. I know childish but I am childish so it's whatever. I was glad my "father" was sleep.

"yasss girl we are and kyrie said he ready and he love he can't wait to see you. I have everything packed I'll meet you by the forest-" she says but see me and stops.

Kyrie sees me and runs to me"sissy I missed you so much" I smiled

"I missed you to man you ready" he nods and hops on Elissas back and we take off.

(five hours later)

my feet are sore and I feel like I'm dead. we are so far away from the other pack that it's so bad. I think we are in Maine. we are still in the woods and I know we are on a different land.

"Ali do you wanna take a break" Elissa asked I nodded and she fell on her stomach. I chuckled. I grabbed her arm and pulled her by a tree. she laughed and laid Kyrie by her because he was knocked out. I laid next to them and just thought until I was out.

(After a couple of hours)

"well should we wake them up" a man asked.

"I don't know the alphas not back from his trip and they look so cute sleeping" another man said

"will you two shut the hell up before you do wake them up. you dumbasses people hate when you wake them in sleep" a girl said

I kept my breathing steady and easy I could tell so was Elissa and Kyrie because he was sleep.

"hey Lissa you know there very loud" I say through mind link. she laughed

"I know but look my wolf is going crazy and telling me to get the hell up and I smell this amazing scent. my mate is one of those dudes. I wanna find out." she said.

"come on let's get up and awww my friend growing up Imma cry. " I say. I open my eyes and get up and so does Elissa she looks at the dude and locks eyes.

"Mine" the boy growled and walked to Lissa and let me tell she looked frozen.

"lawddd Jesus she frozen and im glad we're adorable while we sleep. I said. I pointed to the girl "and you I like you. you cool" I said to the girl. she smiled and came by me to hugged me.

"yeah y'all hear that I'm cool na what" she said " y'all do know we have to but y'all in a cell" I nodded "even Phoenix's mate" that made Phoenix growl "you know the alpha won't allow it" she said.
he nodded disappointed. but Elissa whispered something in his ear and his face lite up like a Christmas tree.

I don't even wanna know.

"sissies where are you" Kyrie whispered/asked. I turn and so does Eli

"we right here little man" Lissa say but doesn't go to him. oh well I walk over to him and he smiles. I picked him up and he put his head under my chin.

"my name is Legend btw I'm the alphas sister and Aww he is so adorable can I hold him" Legend says. Kyrie lifted his head to stare at her.

"thank you" he say before he reached for her. she grabbed him and he laid down. he has always been polite to others I love it