23

They decided to meet at his workplace first, then go from there to the place they agreed on.

His eyes went to the GPS and followed the way that it shows. He parked his car, as he arrived at the place, his eyes scanned the place for the building. They widened as his breath become heavy. It's, of course, a mistake it has to be. He checked the address and groaned, it was the right one.

He took a deep breath before getting out the car, he pushed the door open, his heart beating like crazy. Praying that he won't be here.

But life is a bitch, and nothing works out as he wishes.

He was sitting at the same desk writing something down.

"Hello, welcome to the Magic shop! How may I help you?" He cheerfully said, eyes gazing down at the paper in front of him. Jungkook mumbled to himself as the doorbell exposed him.

"Um.." His eyes drifted away as the older looked at him.

"Jung...Jungkook?!" His voice cracked as he stared at him in unreadable expression. It was happiness mixed with sadness. That all Jungkook could read.

"Hey there," The room then went silent as usual. But this time both of them were avoiding staring at each other.

"So, how can I help you?"

"Oh, I'm just waiting for someone."

"Who?"

"Kookie~" A high voice called out with excitement.  Both of the boy's turn their heads, Jungkook let out a small smile as his boyfriend walked to him. He wrapped his arms around him, squeezing him on a tight, but a warm hug.

"Kookie, you're finally here!" He squealed, pecking his lips.

"Tae, what are you doing here." Jungkook forgets about the blond boy that was staring at the both of them with a straight face.

"Jungkook, I see you meet Chimchim."

"Chimchim?!"

"Yeah, Jiminie Hyung."

_

Omg Map of the soul: 7!!! I swear I cried while watching ON. It's AMAZING. Everything is. The dance break godd😭

Anyway, what your favourite track?👀 I don't have one all of them are my fav💔💞