Part 16

Kunal walked in their room , only to see Nandini crying silently. he slowly walked before her, she looked up startled and tried to get up but he stopped her , pushing her down softly by holding her both shoulders. he sat beside her on the bed, he wiped her tears softly, she couldn't met his gaze, kept ignoring to look at him, while treid to wiped off her tears herself.

Nandini.. he looked down at her face, she was still looking down, sniifing siletnely, when I have married to you, then it's my duty to keep you away from any pain or tears. kya baat hai. he cupped her chin, making her look at him.nothing.. bas aise hi...

she muttered wipping the fresh layer of tears, which again flowed from her eyes, while she couldn't looked at him.nanidni.. I am not only your husband. but your friend as well. agar koi kami rah gayi .. then tell me.. I will fulfill that also.. spoke kunal despreataly, wanted her to share her problem with him.nandini gasped.. you are making me embarrassed kunal! she cried out.I love you so much, Nanidni! he said looking into her swollen eyes, my love for you won't change in any situation.. whatever is in your heart, tell me.. he encouraged her again.nandini couldn't speak, she bite her lips, crying out, and turend her face away from him, couldn't able to face his questioning eyes.if you don't want to tell me, then it's okay. I guess. you don't have trust on me!

he said defeated. she looked at him pained hearing his words coated with pain.no, kunal! she shakes her head in denial .. I will tell everything to you.. I would like to die than breaking your trust.he put his palm on her mouth, nodding her in no, phir kabhi aisa mat kahna.. he warned with stern look on his face.she gives him painful smile, removing his palm from her lips, she gives him one moisten kiss on his palm, taking him by surprise, next he heard her words which shakes him again with that same pain which he bore hearing their conversation through the intercom and now still bearing it,main hi madhu hoon. she creid out turning her face away.

his eyes moisten, he holds her nape and pulled her closer making her face him, his forehead touching with her as he looked at her with his wet eyes while she couldn't met his painful eyes, she looked down and cried again, I am madhu

his eyes moisten, he holds her nape and pulled her closer making her face him, his forehead touching with her as he looked at her with his wet eyes while she couldn't met his painful eyes, she looked down and cried again, I am madhu..say everything, which is in your heart, nandu. speak up.. he encourage again. making his heart ready to bore the pain, his love must have bore all alone all this while.my first marriage happened with Rajdeep. he proposed me.. asked my hand for marriage from baba.. but that we were unknown of his true colors. she stopped trying to gulped the knot in her thrat. he behaved all lovey dovey till marriage. after marriage.. she cried out breaking into sobs, kunal wrapped his arms around her shoulders hugging her.Rajdeep is very possessive.. he couldn't even bear the wind that touches me.. I was tired of his harrasements.. and constant abuses. she sobbed on his chest, as the those memories of past came in her mind, making her shivered trembdeously. kunal rubbed her back, comforting her, while she told him further, one day, both rajdeep and madhu goes for a trip,. but their jeep meets with an accident and falls down into a river. rajdeep seems to be drown but she thinks he is dead.she goes to her baba and tells him, what happened. he tells her to move on as she 's still young and has a life ahead of her. she should start living her life afresh with a new identity in a new place.and that what I did.. nandini pulled out and got up from the bed, I thought he is dead.I changed my name to nandini. so that no one can recognize me. I came here with baba.. leaving that place.. and here you came into my life, she turned to look at him.. coming into your arms.. I got to know what love is really. . and life became so beautiful.. she mutters rushing into his arms again as he hugs her tight, both drowing in the grief.I wanted to tell you, kunal.. so many times.. she pulled out to looked at his face, but I became selfish.. I didn't wanted to lose you.. she confessed, looking into his eyes. he gives her one loving peck on her moisten lips, she closed her eyes, trying to absorb his love as much as possible, he has came back and could have harm you as well.and today when his phone came..I have listened all.. he revealed before she could go further.Nandini gasped, closing her eyes tight, more tears rolled down on her cheeks. she couldn't meet his gaze.. knowing she is at fault for hiding such a big thing of her life from him till now.I am your culprit.. she confessed. feeling guilty. her lips quivered, she turned her face away.he shakes his head in no, holding her by her shoulders, you should have told me this before only.. tabhi main tumse utna hi pyar karta..