Hazel

I walked into the new house after sitting in the car for how long. Damn, it's pretty nice. I walk around the house trying to find my room. We've already painted all the rooms, all I have to do is figure out which one they painted dark blue. (Aka my room) When I find it, I smile seeing that is a nice size. I look out the window with the window seat. The view is of .... my neighbor's window.

After I finish putting all my stuff into my room, I was dead tired. Sure it doesn't seem like a hard thing, but moving all my crap up the stairs and then walking back down gets tiring. I checked my phone for the time. 9:26 isn't too bad even if I started at 11 in the morning. I change into plaid gray pj pants and a white tank top. I get on my bed and turn the tv on
, we'll try to because it isn't hooked up yet. I settle for reading the Sorch Trials. Soon I fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning. It's 6:39. I groan and turn away from the brightness on my phone screen and put my book that I slept with on my bed on the floor and pick up my water bottle. After sitting there for maybe 10 minutes of just scrolling through tumblr. I get up and stretch making my arms feel limp. I see a boy with tattoos and piercings. He's looking at me. I turn around and open my window. He opens his. "I'm Hazel," I say quietly. "Great I'm Gilinsky now why are you wasting my time?" He says. I roll my eyes and slam my window down, lock it, and pull my black curtains closed. "Asshole,"I mutter. I go downstairs and hug Evan. He jumps a little. "You scared me," Evan says. I laugh. "Hey no school, yet not til Monday, says Evan. I nod even though that was only the weekend away. "Why are you up at like 7," I ask. "Why are you?" He asks. I shrug. "Same," he says. "Wanna watch a movie and have breakfast?" I ask. He nods smiling.

After watching 3 movies with Evan I get up and change into black skinny jeans and a red flannel with converse. I walk downstairs. "I'm going out to check out the town," I yell to my dad. I leave and start walking into ten part of town with little shops. I go into a coffee house. I sit down and take my phone out scrolling through twitter. I retweet a few things then put my phone down. I look around and then at the chalk they wrote the drinks in. I get up and order "something sweet" and that is all I said to him. He came back with something chocolatly. I look at it. "What is it?" I ask. "A chocolate shake, it's something sweet and you seem like a person who doesn't like coffee," he says. "That is true I don't like coffee," I say. "I'm just wondering then what are you doing in a coffee house?" He questions. I shrug. "Exploring town, I'm new just moved from Minnesota," I say. "Oooh cool, oh yea by the way I'm Dylan," he says. "I'm Hazel. I know my excuse for being out of school, but are you in school yet or...," I say drifting off on the end. "I graduated last year," he says. I nod. I sip on my chocolate shake. "Well I should get back to my brothers, I'll hopefully see you around," I say. He nods. I leave and start walking home slightly less excited to walk around town.

I get home and take my shoes off. I go up to my room. I pull open the curtains. I sit on my floor. I see a few movements from my window and look up to see the asshole gesturing me to open my window...

------
Sorry if it was bad