Day with Jack

I woke up to my mom knocking on the my door. "Sweetie wake up," she says happily. I groan in response. "No, can't I just sleep in peace?" I ask. "No your spending the day with Jack," she says. I look at my door in shock. "What no, why?" I ask annoyed. "He's gonna show you around today," she says smiling. I groan standing up, running a hand through my hair, then going into my bathroom. I look in the mirror looking at my hair. I turn to the shower pulling back the curtain I turn on the water.

Getting out of the shower I dry off. Wrapping the towel around my body I go out in my room to my closet. I pick out a grey N.Y. Sweatshirt and worn out skinny jeans. I pick out my black converse. I look out the window to see Gilinsky bobbing his head to some music. I roll my eyes and walk downstairs. I open the cupboards looking for cereal. Sadly we don't have any. I sigh and settle for a banana. Damn healthy food taking over my sugary filled kitchen. I hear a knock on the door and Kurt answer it. I hear the muffled voices talk. I pop my head out of the kitchen to see Gilinksy standing there talking with Kurt. I finish my banana and walk out of the kitchen shyly. I stand there awkwardly. "Are you just gonna stand there, Schmitt or can we leave?" Gilinksy asks rudely. I give a nonchalant nod. I head out onto the sidewalk. Gilinsky steps ahead of me walking up to his house. I follow him. He walks into his garage. I walk inside to see 3 very new cars. Gilinksy steps up to the nicest and gets in. I slowly get in aswell. I buckle up just as the garage door opens.

"Where are we going?" I ask quietly. "We are gonna pick up my friends then head to this one place," he says harshly.

We arrive at a house. Gilinksy honks the horn. A few minutes later 3 boys come out as well as a girl. Gilinksy faces me. "You have to sit in back," he says with force intertwined with his voice. I only nod and get out. A tall, muscular guy with dark brown hair and lots of tattoos takes the front seat. The rest of them fill in the back. I wait paiently. I look into the car to see that there is no room for me. A short blonde boy with some arm tattoos pats his lap smiling. I look up at Gilinksy to see his smug smirk. I let out a small little huff of frustration. I sit on his lap and close the door. Gilinksy pulls out of the driveway and speeds off. The boy wraps his arms around his waist after I jerk around for a little holding onto the seat in front of me.

We soon arrive to a house and Gilinsky parks the car. He gets out as does everyone else. I open my door and get out. The boy who I was sitting on the lap of gets out. He shuts the door. We walk up to the house. I trail behind slowly. I hear Gilinsky sign and wait for me. He grabs my arm. "Hey, try to look happy," Jack says. I nod and look down. "Oh my gosh no head up, fucking put on a fake ass smile if ya have too," Jack says clearly annoyed. I nod and put a small smile on my face. He walks into the house. I follow quietly behind. Gilinsky is bombarded with hey's and hi's. I stand behind him not wanting to be seen. "Hey Jack did you find yourself a girl?" A slightly taller guy than the boy who's lap I sat on asked. "I didn't think a girl with you lasted longer than a one night stand." Says the tall brunette who took the front seat says. Jack shakes his head. "Nah my mom said I had to show her around, but hell that clearly didn't happen," Gilinsky says. "She the new next door neighbor." I roll my eyes. He could of left me off someplace or in town. "So you are?" Says a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes asks. "I'm Ha-"I start to say but get cut off by Jack. "She's no one in fact she doesn't like talking much," Jack says. "I actually don't mind talking I just don't talk to you, Gilinksy," I say harshly. I look back at the girl. "I'm Hazel," I say. "I moved into next to a jackass," I say. She laughs as does a few guys. "I'm Blake," she says. I nod in response.

I've finally meet everyone here. There is Nate the guy who the front seat, Sam who was in the back with me, Jack J who I sat on, Kylie who was in the back with me, Blake, Matt who first talked to me, Shawn, Carter, Taylor, Dillon, Nash, Cameron, Aaron, and many more.

After an hour of being at Jack's friend house I wanted to leave. I walk over to Jack. "Jack can we leave?" I ask quietly. He glares at me. "Why so early?" Jack says bitterly. "Look I just wanna go home," I say. He sighs standing. "Bye!" He yells to everyone in the room. He heads to the door and I follow. We get to the car and get in. Slowly I move my arm to rest on the middle of the 2 seats. His elbow pushes my elbow repeatedly. I stifle a small laugh and gently push back against his. I hear a slight noise disrupt the air and look over at Jack to see an actual smile play on his features. I smile watching how his eyes follow the roads curves and dips. How his mouth curls up into his smile effortlessly.

We pull into his driveway. "Would you like to come inside and watch a movie or something?" He asks almost as if he's shy to ask. I nod and exit his car. I walk up his front door waiting for him. He comes up behind me and opens the door. I walk in and stand there awkwardly. He heads toward the couch. I follow slowly taking in the house once again. I sit next to him, not close exactly but enough to smell his cologne. "You can pick the movie," he says. I nod and pick.

During the movie I ask him, "Why are you suddenly being nice to me?" He looks at me with a small smile tugging at his features. "I don't consider this being nice," Jack says. I look at him confused. "Then what is it?" I question. He shrugs acting like he doesn't know. "Your just full of secrets," I state. "What kind of guy would I be if I wasn't, " he says. "A straight forward one," I mumble. I hear a muffled laugh come form him.

After the movie I leave his house and go to mine. "How was the your day with Jack?" My mother asks as she gets up from the couch. "Okay," I say. She smiles and says, "That's good." I nod. I slip away from her and all her questions. I head up to my room. I open my curtains to let light in. I sit down on the edge of my bed and pull my phone out. Checking social media sites I get a text from an unknown number saying if u need a ride to school on Monday I can take u. I reply who is this?? A few seconds later I get a text saying Gilinsky, but do you want a ride or not. I simply reply yes. Maybe Jack isn't as bad as I assumed.