charnel

I then closed my eyes waiting for the gunshot and the bullet to cut through my skin, for the blood-curling pain. I just wait for death to appear I wait and wait but nothing happened.

"Y/n..." A voice called out and I knew the voice I was waiting for it the tenderness in it, I looked up seeing Taehyung the one I loved with tender eyes the gun slipped off his hands as he leaned in and hugged me tightly.
"I'm sorry I don't know what happened," he said crying on my shoulder.
"It,s fine you were under a serum or some kind of simulation," I said patting his back. I hissed as the pain shot up in my shoulder.

"What happened?" he asked reading the situation. I took a deep breath to explain everything but what do I tell him? The fact that his mother may or may not be dead or the fact his brother wants to kill everyone. Everything was a hideous mess. Before I could say anything the door seemed to be get locked from the outside. Taehyung quickly ran towards it but my thoughts were right we are stuck here.

"We are stuck here." He said in a disappointed voice

"I know but it's fine I mean let's have faith in the rest of Bangtan?" I tried to cheer up the situation but it was of no help as I saw tae face quickly getting dull.

"I need to go," Taehyung said leaving the house.

the others were sitting there dumbfounded until Namjoon got a text which said "I don't care if you are the leader, just don't do anything stupid ill go alone. I beg you don't do anything she may get killed," 

"AISH!!" I exclaimed livid over the fact Taehyung just came over here alone.

We both were sitting opposite each other in different corners of the room waiting, just waiting and not talking. Taehyung wrapped his jacket on my thigh to avoid bleeding I was still traumatized by the fact whatever happened and what Bakehung might do now.

After what seemed like an eternity filled with thoughts and worries the door crackled seeming that the door is being unlocked we both tensed up. Taehyung grabbed my hand as we stare a the door which revealed Jimin. 

"No time to explain just run"  Jimin called out a smile crept on my lips despite my bleeding leg and shoulder. I felt free as adrenaline was pumped inside of me for once the burden was out though I had a lot to ask and clear out all I want is now to escape from here. I glanced at Taehyung as we both started running behind Jimin.

"But where are we going" I questioned as I saw many guards he must have killed on his way the smell and sight of blood were not pleasant at all.

"We have to escape there are explosives here and a bomb is placed in the basement"
Nothing made sense why would Baekhyun install an explosive in his own warehouse.

"Why?" I questioned as we dashed through another corridor damn this place was huge.
"I don't know but I heard him talking over the phone they were planning to leave you both to die and then ending this place."

"why?" I questioned again.
"This place was one of their warehouses to keep stocks of drugs and the place is leaked as the police got the information so they are planning to vacuate while destroying so no evidence could be found." Jimin enlightened me 

"Where is he himself?"

"Must have left already" Jimin informed while Taehyung scoffed on the information he just received about his brother. 

Reaching another corridor which relatively had no light due to all the lights shattered. Trying to figure out what to do. Suddenly I felt Taehyung hand, not holding mine with that a sting of pain was felt on the back of my head as I looked behind seeing a guard with the rod. The end covered with crimson red blood which was surely the thing he used to hit me. My body felt the cold ground as everything turned black in an instance.