Trip

I changes the transformation in the first chapter

My POV

They all picked out their outfits. Lucy gets a White slinky ruched front long sleeve crop top, a Navy slit side grid mini skirt, and tie black suede thigh high boots. Her hair was cured and reached her hips, some put in a bun on the top of her head. Her bangs cover her forehead and some strands hang down and rest on her shoulder. Levy wore a long sleeve orange turtle neck crop top, brown overall shorts, and Gail 57 cream belted chunky stacked ankle booties. Her hair was in its normal short curly style. Her bangs were held back by an orange headband. Kiyome wore a helana camel sweater, black leggings, and black vans. Her hair is in its normal style. " Let's go then " Kiyome said happily. " Wait where's happy? " Lucy asked. She turns to find the blue cat wearing a orange and white striped vest. " Happy! Where'd you get that from? " She asked. " I dunno " He said. Lucy giggled and picks up her small blue friend. " Shoulder or pouch? " She asked. " Pouch, that sun is driving me crazy! " He sighed. Lucy giggled and puts him in there. " Let's get going then! " She said and leads them to the location wherethe next caravan was scheduled to be. They sit in the back where all the food is. " Hey Lucy? " Kiyome asked. Lucy looks up at her. " Yeah? " She asked in return. " What's that pink mark on your hand? " She asked. Lucy sighed. " Well, I guess it's time for a story " She smiled. The two girls move in, interested by this topic. " It all began 13 years ago. 6 children, 3 girls and 3 boys. There was one 6 year old. He was a boy. Hot tempered and a complete idiot. But he was kinda cute. He was always exploring everything. There were Three 5 year olds. Two boys and one girl, me. One of the boys was always fighting the six year old for no reason, and also took his clothes off a lot. The other got so annoyed that he ended up fighting along with the both of them. There was one four year old girl that was always trailing after the boy who took his clothes off. It was obvious she lived him. And lastly there was a three year old. She was adorable. And she always helped everyone out, even though she's only three. One day, while these kids were heading back to their home 'the slums', they saw flames. The Village had been burned down. They were all devastated, and all the other had. So they lived together. Practicing fighting and what not. One day a witch with pink hair came back with the three year old, and she trained them. She claimed she was a dragon, and gave them each magic, with the same symbol branded on one part of their body. Light, was given to the oldest girl, the blonde. Fire was given to the oldest boy, the pinkette. Water was given to the second oldest girl, a bluenette. Ice was given to a boy with dark Raven hair. Wind was given to the youngest girl, a bluenette with darker hair than the other. And last, Metal was given to the boy with long black hair. After that, the dragon woman suddenly disappeared, and the kids split up " She explained. " So the blonde set off in a journey to find all the others, and save the world from a grave danger " She added. " So we're going to find another Supreme right now? " Kiyome asked. " Yes. The fire supreme. The hottest one, both literally and figuratively. Natsu Dragneel " She boasted. " She must really like him... " Levy whispered. Kiyome nodded.

~After a couple of days~

Lucy signals for the caravan to stop. She helps the girls off, and they head to the village.