2. 👑

I couldn't stop looking at that picture. He's just so freaking beautiful. Obviously someone like him would never go for someone like me. I woke up the next day and I put on my usual uniform, a black skirt, tucked in long sleeve shirt, a girly tie, and a vest. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a high ponytail. With a little bit of makeup I was on my way to school. Denise stood by our usual meeting spot and from there we walked to school.

"They're starting to not believe me. I overheard them at the vending machine." I said. "I don't want to say I told you so but...I told you so." She replied and I frowned and leaned my head on her shoulder. "There there, one day you'll understand that lying is wrong." She patted my head and we started walking to school. "I just don't understand why you're just not honest, nothing is wrong with not having a boyfriend. I don't have a boyfriend." She shrugged. "But I just wanted to fit in and all they talk about are boys boys and men." I muttered. "You never really had anything else in common with them. Why don't you just leave?" She asked. "Because everyone else has their own group. If I don't stay imma going to die." I replied. "Yikes that's kind of harsh to say.." she said and I rolled my eyes. "Let's change the subject." I told her.

When I got to my class I saw Jenny and Emma talking amongst themselves. They saw me and gave me a small smile and continued talking. I sat next to them and joined them. "I finally got a picture of my boyfriend you have been wanting." I said and they had a somewhat surprised expression. "Oh really? Then let's see." Jenny said and rested her chin on her hand.

I went on my phone and I found the live picture of him looking confused. I turned my phone to them and I can feel my wooden nose grow longer and longer. "What this is your boyfriend?!" She said. "Yup." I popped the p and I crossed my arms over my chest. "He's a total hottie!" She exclaimed and I smiled. Emma held my phone and she was looking at him closely. "He..looks familiar." She said and my heart fell out of my butt. "Excuse me what?" I asked, "He looks familiar." She said and handed me back the phone.

Oh no...is he a model or a celebrity? I mean he's hot, why wouldn't he be? The bell rang and class went on for forever. I was mainly answering every question because no one actually read the Great Gatsby. I heard people muttered the word nerd from time to time but I just ignored it.

As classes went by, lunch was approaching and I was starving. I need my food. Neither of us brought lunch so we had to make our way to the cafeteria and buy lunch. They say next to eachother while I sat across from them. Jenny and I were having an actual conversation but Emma kept spacing out. "Em, is everything okay?" I asked, "I just don't remember where I know him." She said. "Know who?" I asked, "Your boyfriend." She said. "You're still hooked on that just let it g—" "Prince." Emma interrupted Jenny. "Prince?" Jenny and I said at the same time. "Yes the prince. His name is Zabdiel De Jesus."

Right when she said that I heard a "Hmm?" And I looked behind Emma and he was there. The boy from the photo. Oh my god. "Hey aren't you the one—" I got up quickly and I pulled his arm outside the cafeteria. "Wait who are you, why are you walking fast? Is everything okay?" He asked as we walked outside.

I let go and I sighed and cover my face. "Oh my god, I'm going to die. I'm going to die, I'm going to hell." I mumbled. I felt warm hands grip mines lightly and I noticed this Zabdiel guy moved my hands from my face. "Okay, you're not going to die and I'm sure you're not going to hell." He chuckled and all I did was stare. Holy crap he's really here. "Seems like something is on your mind, I'll listen if you're willing to talk." He smiled softly and I just wanted to faint. Oh my god he's so kind.

I nodded and we sat on the bench, I decided to finally be honest about the situation but I couldn't look at him. I'm sure he's disgusted but I pray he doesn't tell the whole school. "So that's why you took my picture?" He asked and I nodded. "I see.." he mumbled and payed attention to the flowers in front of us.

"Okay I'm in." He said and I looked at him shocked. "Wait what did you say?" I asked. "You told them I was your boyfriend. All you need me to do is play along right? I can do that." He shrugged and I wanted to tear up. "Oh my god you're so kind, thank you so much! I'll do anything to make it up to you!" I said and he chuckled and stretched his arms. "Fine, for starters spin three times and bark." He said. "Huh." "Spin three times and bark. It's common sense, don't you understand English? Certainly I'm not going to go along with this for free. You're going to be my dog. So do as I say and spin three times then bark." He smirked. I shuttered and I shook my head. I'm not some animal. "Forget It, I'm not going to do that." I said. "Well—forgive me for sharing this with the school." He said and stood up.

It's now or never, I spun three times and I said "bark." I was red in embarrassment and I just wanted to die in a hole. He snickered and patted my head. "Good girl." He said and I looked at him mad. "This is so sad, your parents would be so disappointed with what you did." He said and turned to walk away.

I slowly made my way back to class and I wondered what I just did. I heard whispers in the hall that The Prince, finally got a girlfriend. Word spreads fast and I noticed the girls glaring at me. I stayed at my desk for the remainder of lunch and I couldn't focus the rest of the day. I kind of daydreamed when I started putting my stuff in my bag.

"You okay? You seem out of it." Jenny said, I didn't respond and she extended her arm that had a potato chip. "Want one?" She asked and I said no. "Excuse me, Paula. That guy seems to be waiting for you." A classmate said and I turned to see who it was. Zabdiel was standing there and he waved cooley with a small smile. "I got to go." I said and put my bag over my shoulder. I walked to the door and I was right next to him. "What do you want." I asked annoyed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall. "When a master calls it's dog it immediately needs to come to the master." He said annoyed and he eventually let go. I rubbed my hand but I followed him as we left the school.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "I'm taking you home, I heard we live nearby so we can split our separate ways later. And if your friends see us walking together then they'll believe us." He said, I nodded and followed him home.

Chapter two!!! 🥰

Don't forget this fanfic is inspired by the anime Wolf Girl and Black Prince! Zabdiel will be cold hearted for a bit before he opens up to dear Paula.

Please like comment and share! 🐺👑