𝐜.𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Six months.

Beyonce and Onika had been together for six months. Onika was sure that the others were surprised that they had made it this long. She once over heard Thembi say that she didn't think they'd last a month. She was talking to Shawn who said he'd beg to differ and neither knew that she had been right around the corner. She was happy to have proven Thembi wrong.

Candi, like the good friend she was, always showed her support though she still fought like cats and dogs with Beyonce. Although Onika still had regrets about hurting Shawn, she could tell he supported them too in his own silent kind of way.

They had been together for six months and were still going strong. Beyonce had gotten her cast off months ago and her collar bone had made a pretty decent recovery. She had slowed down on her driving once her parents trusted her enough to buy her another car. She was doing pretty good and Onika couldn't be prouder.

Aubrey was her friend once more though she could still see the longing and the sadness in his eyes when he talked to her. He still seemed to cringe anytime Beyonce and Onika showed affection to each other in front of him. He and Beyonce were civil but still didn't talk to each other unless it was necessary. It was something she had begged Beyonce to work on and she had promised to try but clearly wasn't really putting any effort into it. Onika wanted them all to be friends again but she knew better than to try and force anything.

A sharp slap to her bare thigh caused her to jump back to reality. "You with me, Onika?" Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Beyonce, who was kneeling between her legs as bare as the day she was born and covered in a thin layer of sweat. Her own body mirrored Beyoncé's except she was tied down to her own headboard with her own panties shoved into her mouth.

"Looked like I had lost you for a minute. Where'd you go?" she asked as she looked down at her through heavy lidded hazel eyes.

Onika had promised to fulfill one of Beyoncé's fantasies if she took her out to a fancy dinner for their six month anniversary. Beyonce seemed reluctant at first because she hated dressing up for anything but the idea of having one of her fantasies fulfilled was too good of a deal to pass up. Onika didn't know why because she'd do anything Beyonce asked of her and more.

Surprisingly enough, they had never tried bondage before and she shouldn't be surprised that it was on Beyoncé's bucket list. What did surprise her was how much of an actual turn on it was for Beyonce. Her eyes had darkened with lust the moment she had Onika tied down and had mumbled how hot Onika looked repeatedly while she fucked her with three fingers and humped her thigh to her own orgasm.

Another sharp slap to her thigh forced her to cry out around her gag. "Pay attention to me, Princess." Beyonce growled while dragging her nails down Onika's shaking thighs. Onika groaned softly at the pain, feeling her eyes flutter softly before Beyonce was bending to leave sloppy kisses down her jaw line. She nipped at her chin before moving to Onika's ear. "Maybe if I sat on your face you'd pay more attention to me."

Onika moaned while she nodded her head quickly because she loved to eat Beyonce out. It was one of her favorite things and if she could she'd probably stay buried in between Beyoncé's thighs for the rest of her life. Beyonce pulled back to look into her eyes before she reached up and pulled the panties from Onika's mouth. "Baby please..." Onika whined, mouth like cotton and Beyonce raised an eyebrow as she sat up once more, tossing the panties to the side.

"So that's what you want?" She asked as she moved up the bed and Onika nodded her head while licking her dry lips. Beyonce gripped the head board while placing her knees on either side of Onika's head, right above her shoulders. Onika took in a deep breath, smelling nothing but Beyoncé's arousal and watched as the wetness ran down her inner thighs before looking up at her dripping sex.