The house

So we arrive safe and sound by Riley's driving😂. The girls head to the apartment and meet the neighbors. I decide to walk around for a bit, and with my head in my phone I bump into this perfect brown eyed brown haired guy who's just perfect but I drop my phone and it cracks and he picks it up and says OMG I'm soo sorry I didn't mean to!! Oh no it's ok. I will pay for this I swear, but for me to pay for it I'll need your digits😉. So I give him my number and he introduces himself, my bad my name is cameron Dallas. I'm hannah hannah Damon. ( stutters cause he's so hot). Oh well I should get back to my apartment.oh do u live in New York? Cam says. Ya ! Do u? Yes he says. (Okay we exchanges addresses and we live next to each other) okay I'll give this to you in an hour see u around😉 he says. I get home and there are these boys with arms around all the girls expect RILEY. Mia with this guy Matt , rachel with this guy jack, Treasa with This guy Sam, Emma with this guy shawn , Brooke with this guy Brian, and RILEY with - and this guy named hayes comes in and cuts me off and says hia I'm hayes. Riley stands up and says I'm ri ri ri Riley😍.they all seem to be loving it here. Mia says I think I'm gonna like it here.

Brooke's pov:
So when we got to the house this guy named Brian came to our door to welcome us when I first saw him it was fucking love at first site. He gave us a plant with roses in them then, I asked him to stay for a while and then he brought his friends and we hung out till hananh got back.

It was so fun in New York new guys new life new house. So then we all just sit back and gossip and drink Starbucks still cam knocks on the door. I open it and he's on his knee and says my madam your phone😉. Thank you cam. Ok see you around.

I get a text message from unknown

Unknown: hey babe
Me: hey um who's this😂
Unknown: cam silly
( I change his contact to cam😉)
Cam😉: my boys and your girls like each other
Me:I guess they do
Cam😉: so I was wondering wanna go on a date with me sometime?
Me: yes I would love to😊
Cam😉:ok how bout Tommrow 8 o'clock I'll surprise you
Me: sounds perfect catch you later😃