Chapter 11

You float in comfortable numbness, free from your thoughts and pains of life. You vaguely remember the feeling of death but it is being quickly replaced by a blurry nothingness. Your mind fogs and your body feels as if its wrapped in a comfortable blanket. The nothingness soon sharpens into something more real. Your thoughts are becoming clearer yet more blurry. You begin to feel the pain of reality once again. As your senses clear you can feel somebody working on binding your back with gauze. You twitch slightly and the person stops working. "Are you actually alive?" asks a voice, skeptically. You twitch on purpose and open your eyes to see a monochrome clown holding a roll of gauze. "Well then, thats a yes!" The clown sets the roll of gauze down and holds your hand. "You really should try not to fall off of cliffs ya' know," he says jokingly. You stare at him with wide eyes and mouth 'BEN'. 

     "Ben? whats that supposed to mean?" the clown says, suddenly wary. You shake your head, 'Candy Pop' you mouth more urgently. The clown stiffens, "What do you mean kiddo?" You sit up and begin to cry tears of blood. "He took Ben," you manage to choke out through your tears.  The monochrome clown seems to go catatonic for a few moments before saying, "When." "Just before I fell," you respond. The clown sets you on the bed. "My name's Laughing Jack. It might make it easier to kill that Candy Pop bastard if we knew each others names..." says the Clown. "Right," you say with the same amount if determination, "my name's (y/n)." LJ grins grimly, "I wish we had time to get to know each other but the situation at hand is quite an urgent one." You agree with him and you begin making plans to get Ben back. 

     You decide that first, you needed to become an actual proxy and get a weapon. Then you would find an entrance to Zalgo's realm, where Candy Pop resides. After that you will contact LJ and you will both find Candy Pop, beat the shit out of him, get Ben back, and then get the hell out of there. You grin wildly at the very thought of causing Candy the same pain that he caused you. "Huh, I suppose you don't have to be Slender's proxy. You could just be mine!" cackles LJ. You agree to be LJ's proxy and choose a katana to be your primary weapon and a knife to be your secondary. LJ smiles at you and shakes your hand, your hand burns for a second and when you pull away from LJ, a lollipop with an X through it is burned into your flesh. You look up at Lj and he says, "phase one, become a proxy, complete."

**PastaWolf** Sorry this chapter moved so fast...**PastaWolf**