Introduction

Hey guys! Sry my book got deleted

Dylan's Pov

3:08 my alarm clock is currently ringing so I can get up, get dressed, and get ready for a whole new day of hell. My eyes Could barely open from my tiredness. I slowly took the sheets off of me to be welcomed with the cold winter air.

I shivered. Goosebumps slowly starting to form on my soft skin. I slipped on my fluffy moccasins and walked out the dorm rooms. It was quiet. Like usual. I walked down stairs to the caffe. I opened the doors and was glad the smell of fresh coffee filled up my nostrils.

My hair was in a messy bun, I liked it like that. My attire consisted of sweats, a Stanford sweatshirt and moccasins.

I saw a dark figure sipping coffee and I smiled darkly at myself knowing who that was. I walked over to the well known figure and sat down at the booth where he was.

"Here are the pictures. Section A,B,& C confirmed." I took the pictures in my hand and studied them. I grabbed his coffee and took a few sips as the steam went onto my face.

His black hoodie made his face look mysterious and....sexy. The way his brown hair was messed up from waking up was a turn on.

"We start tomorrow?"

"We strike at midnight" he said darkly.

With that, we both got up and left the cafe like we were strangers.