Shu Sakamaki {Pregnancy Scenario}

Sleeping on the couch in the entrance of the Sakamaki manor was as per usual Shu Sakamaki. Something was different about today though, today he was waiting for someone. The lazy vampire rolled over to lay on his side with one arm supporting his head while the other was draped over his torso laying on the couch. On the hand that was draped over his body there was a silver band on his ring finger. The matching pair to the silver band was somewhere in the mansion. Sighing Shu sat up on the couch and stood up slowly. He stood there for a second before teleporting outside his bedroom door that he now shared. Inside the bedroom sat a woman at a white vanity. The woman had waist long honey blond hair that had a wave to it and hazel eyes that Shu felt like he could stare at forever. From outside the door Shu could hear a soft hum of a lullaby that he had been hearing for the past five months. With a small smile Shu opened the door and walked over to the king size bed that had a sky blue matching bed set. The woman stopping her humming smiled as she saw her husband through the mirror. Seeing a mocking smirk on her husbands face she turns to look at him with a pout "What?"
Laying on the bed Shu says with his eyes closed " You know the baby can't hear you"
Sighing the woman stands " The doctor said its good for the baby to be exposed to our voices and music before their actually born. I already told you this."
Shu opening one eye to look over at his wife smirks "I think you hum the lullaby for yourself more than the baby." With a huff the blonde haired woman waddles to the closet to slip on her white flats. After she turns to her husband, that is now sitting up, and does a little twirl for him. Shu takes in his wife who had done her hair, makeup, and dressed up for him just because he had told her the destination was a surprise. The dress she had chosen to wear was just above her knees and had sleeves down to her elbows. The dress itself was white with a design that looked like pink and yellow flowers had been painted on the dress itself. The dress was flowy so it wouldn't constrict her stomach that held their first child. Shu turned his head with a slight blush on his cheeks and spoke with a bored tone "I guess I can see why you took so long to get ready". You smiled and walked over to Shu then draped your arms over his shoulders to hug him. You had been with Shu long enough to know that he was complimenting you. He brought his arms out to wrap around your waist, you two stayed there for a while just holding each other and not speaking. It was these moments you spent together that made you love him all over again.
Ok I'm ready to go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sitting in the back of the limo you were looking at all the places you guys passed. After a few minutes of your actions your husband, who was trying to rest on your legs but was unable to get comfortable due to your belly, spoke up.
Stop squirming, we'll get there soon.
Why can't you just tell me where we're going if we're so close.
In turn the blonde whose eyes were closed felt a smirk crawl up his face before answering in a equally sarcastic tone.
Well then it wouldn't be much of a surprise then would it?
With a huff the blonde settled for just playing with her lazy husband's hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About 15 minutes later the car came to a slow stop. Shu sat up and told his wife to close her eyes for the surprise.
You're gonna help me get out right? I don't wanna fall.
That was without question, what kind of husband would I be to let his pregnant wife to fall.
Not a very good one.
The honey blonde spoke sticking her tongue out while offering her hand to the air for her husband to grab.
Shu in turn gently grasped the small, soft hand and guided his  wife out of the car. Still keeping her eyes closed the wife spoke restlessly.
Can I open my eyes now?
Impatient as always, yes you can open them.
Opening her eyes she scanned her surroundings to figure out where they were going. Her eyes landed on a dance studio. Dancing happened to be your favorite thing to do since you were little. Turning to shu you threw your arms around him.
Thank you!Thank you!Thank you! I love you sooo much.
Chuckling shu wrapped his arms around her as well.
So you only love me because I brought you here?
No, but I love you a lot more now that you brought me here.
Smiling the two leaned close and shared a sweet soft kiss. Holding hands the two made there way towards the entrance of the dance studio where two danced the whole afternoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Make sure to comment and vote.  :)
I do take requests so one can be made at anytime.