Rick and Daryl on the love boat

Rick was planning a great date day with Daryl. It has been a long while since he had a valentines day. The last time he had one was with Lori and one time with Shane. But now it was time to have one with Daryl. And he wanted it to be perfect, "Ready?"

Daryl nodded as he grabbed his crossbow and walked over to Rick. "So we are going out on a run?"

Rick nodded his head but that was a lie. There was this boat he found a few days ago, and he made sure it was fully cleared of walkers so they could spend the day there. They both left the house and went into a car and drove out of Alexrdina. The boat was half an hour away so it the drive wouldn't be a long drive.

"Where is this place?" Daryl asked looking out the window.

"It's by a lake," Rick replied as he pulled into another road and drove for a bit longer than Rick stopped the car and parked it.

"What is this place?" Daryl asked as he got out of the car and looked around.

"Daryl I didn't take you out here to go on a run, I took you here for a date day," Rick said as he grabbed his bag from the trunk.

Daryl was shocked by this. "Really?" He asked as he saw a boat tied up. "Are we taking the boat?"

"Yup." Rick nodded as he pulled the hunter along with him and got up into the boat and untied them so it would go into the middle of the lake. And he checked most of the water for walkers and only took out a couple of them.

Daryl checked out the lower deck and saw a bed that was made and had clean sheets on it. He had a feeling that was Rick who did that. He saw some candles and some flowers. The hunter could tell the ex-cop went all out. He went back up to see Rick getting their dinner all ready.

"Wow goin' all out huh?" Daryl smiled as he picked an apple Rick brought and took a bite into it.

"Yeah, just for you." He smiled as he sat down and passed Daryl a sandwich he made of just peanut butter and homemade jam. And a bottle of juice as well. The hunter took the sandwich and took a bite into it and sucked on his thumb that some peanut butter fell on.

Rick smiled at him as he took another bite. "I didn't want to drag a big ass meal here so I made something easy. But I did get some candy. They are gummies, pretty old but they are good."

"It's still good," Daryl said as he took a handful of gummies and ate some. Then he kissed Rick on the lips. "You're the best babe."

Rick smiled and licked the peanut butter off his lips that Daryl left behind. "You're always so messy."

Daryl finished his sandwich and sucked on his fingers to get the peanut butter off and the bread crumbles. "Well, you have a thing for my messy ways," he said as he took the bottle of juice and took a long sip of it. "What else do you have planned?"

"Well, not a whole lot. Just dinner some of these candies and then we can go down in the lower deck and do stuff there." Rick told him as he picked up their bag and went down to the lower deck.

Daryl nodded and followed his lover down to the lower deck and kicked off his booths and sat on the bed. Rick did the same thing and put their bag away in a closet. "I didn't really have anything big for you but I made you a bracelet with sheep wool.

"I love it," Rick said as Daryl tied it to his wrist with a small crystal attached to it. "I love anything you make me." He kissed the hunter on the lips that soon deepened.

"In the mood already?" Daryl asked with a small smirk. "We just got here, let's look around first to make sure it's fully safe." The hunter pulled away and put his booths back on and went up to check to make sure there were no walkers around.