•7•

•Gore warning•

Alastor walked into the library, he had been looking for you ever since Vox had left, he was still pissed and needed to see you, hear your voice, soon enough he found you, curled on a couch with a book in hand, happily reading. Alastor's smile easily returned "Hello, my dear" Y/N looked up from her book, smiling instantly "Hey, Alastor" Alastor sat next to her, Y/N put the book down, and turned to Alastor, still cross-legged "Is there something wrong?" Alastor blinked "What do you mean?" Y/N tilted her head "That looks like a face with a lot on its mind".

Y/N's ears flicked gently, Alastor remembered what she said, what would happen if he touched them? Would she pull away, or would she like it? Well, he wasn't going to try it. "Hey?" Y/N snapped her fingers in front of her face "Hm? I'm sorry dear, I make have phased out" Y/N giggled "Yeah, you did" Alastor loved that giggle, he wanted to show her how he felt... But for once, he was scared, scared she would reject him "Hey... Are you sure your alright?" She placed a hand on his thigh, he didn't pull away, instead, he loves the touch, normally he hated being touched, but...

Alastor leaned in, he gently grabbed the tip of one of your ears, massaging it "H-Hey, al-.." Y/N giggled gently "That tickles!" Alastor went a small bit harder, Y/N moaned gently, they both froze "U-Uhm.." Y/N burst into 101 different shades of red, Alastor was using every cell in his body not to take her here and now, the predator in him wanted to eat his prey, "A-Al..." Y/N giggled again "Stop... I feel weird..." Alastor instantly pulled away, worried that he went too far or hurt her.

Y/N felt really tingly, she loved it and apart of her wanted it to keep going, but she wasn't ready for that yet, she knew what it meant, she didn't hate it, nor did she love it, she pushed up to Alastor, her horns gently brushing his cheek, she rested her head on his lap, and blushed as she fell asleep.

Alastor's POV

He nearly- He nearly lost his cool, he nearly did something he was going to majorly regret, he let out a shaky sigh and he gently stroked Y/N's head as she slept. Alastor sighed, glad he didn't do anything, he relaxed, his head falling backward slowly, and his eyes drifting closed.

•In the morning•

Your eyes slowly opened, the world was fuzzy but slowly became clearer, you huffed and tried to pull the pillow closer but... This isn't a pillow... You sat up and say red Ooh- You looked up and saw Alastor, passed out "Well..." You relaxed, pulling your head back on his lap, smiling slightly. "Good morning, Darling" You blushed "G-Good morning,  Alastor", luckily you were facing away from Alastor so he couldn't see your blush.

"I hope you slept well?" Alastor began to stroke your hair, sending waves of comfort down your spine "I did, thank you" You hummed and smiled more, "I'm glad" You could almost see how relaxed he was from the tone of his voice, his static was calm too "Did you stay here the whole night for me...?" You asked, slightly guilty "No, It seems I fell asleep quite quickly myself" You giggled softly  "I'm going to the hotel today, would you like to come with me, dear?" Smiling you nod "I want to see how Max is settling in" Alastor's eyes grew cold, "Of course, dear" He forced out, trying to sound normal, it did have some strain in it though "You okay, Alastor?" Your eyebrow furrowed "I'm fine, Darling" Alastor gently scratched the back of your ears, you smiled and relaxed, even more, you leaned into his touch.

"You don't mind me touching your ears?" You thought for a moment "I guess not" Alastor smiled even wider and continued to scratch them, you cooed happily. Giggling you push his hand away "Stooop you'll make me go back to sleep!" You sat up, losing balance and falling onto the carpeted floor "Y/N!" Alastor looked at you in alarm, you lay on your back, huffing a piece of hair from your face "I'm fine, Alastor" His smile widened, he laughed a bit "Your very clumsy, My dear" He held a hand out for you, you took it, pulling yourself to your feet, blush spreading across your face "Leave me alone" You pouted, His chuckles died down "Well, I'm going to get ready to visit the Hotel, you should too" Alastor stood, kissing the back of your hand gently and disappearing.