Chapter 6

ONE YEAR LATER...

Now, I'm 20. I've applied and have been accepted for being a makeup artist at SM Entertainment. They told me that I could be working with Girls' Generation or SHINee. I'm pretty excited to hear that! But...I am a bit disappointed because I'm a Cassiopeia...and I really wanted to meet Yunho oppa...but that could still happen! So I can't let myself get my hopes down!!

"Y/n eonni, are we going to binge TVXQ again tonight? I heard there's some new lives of their song, 'Catch Me'!!!" Serenity squeals, as I nod my head in reply.

"Yes, totally!! We'll relax on the sofa with some wine, snacks. I'll bring them back from my...workplace!!" I say, as I look at her slyly.

"Ok, ok. Stop rubbing it in my face now...!" She says, as she laughs, hitting me hardly.

"Aish...Serenity!!!!" I shriek, as she runs after me in our apartment.

I decided to sell the old EXO house. Since they live in dorms now, there was no point of keeping that big mansion. It was sold for 10 billion won, which is so much money. But, it definitely keeps Serenity and I in check. We sold it about...6 months ago...? And it's helped us so much along the way.

I rush into my bedroom, as I quietly creep over to my closet and hide in it. I suddenly hear my bedroom door slowly creak open, as I start to quietly snicker.

"There you are!" Serenity yells, as she opens my closet.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I scream, as I start laughing hysterically.

"Aish, you're gonna make me late for work, Sese." I say, as I look at her with an unimpressed face.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry...!" She replies, scratching the back of her head. "Hmmm...well have a good day! Say hi to Changmin oppa for me!!"

"I will," I promise, as I stroke her short permed hair. "You have a good time at your mum's hair salon. I know your enjoying it a lot. Hairstyling is definitely your passion, and I see the fire that you have in your eyes for it. Fighting!!" I punch her arm as she smirks at me in reply.

I quickly run out of our apartment. I just can't wait to get to work!!! I've worked so hard for this moment!!!

*
I arrive at the SME building, as I halt, looking up in awe. Wah, it's got so many floors. I walk in, as I push the lavish glass doors out of my way. Instantly I feel a tap on my back. And I quickly turn around, startled. Who is this person touching me?

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Ah!" I shout in surprise, as I quickly bow. Aish, how did I not know it was Lee Soo Man-Ssi? I'm such an idiot...! I'm an embarrassment to the Shin family...

"Haha. It's ok, you don't have to bow Miss Shin." He chuckles, as I bashfully nod in reply. I heave a deep sigh. My head is going round and round in circles right now! "Anyways...I have to say something. Please hear me out."

"Umm...ok...?" I reply hesitantly, uncertain of what's going to come out of his mouth.

"You are an amazing makeup artist. So...I want to give you to two really deserving groups of your expertise."

"Really? Who?" I ask, my eyes widening in excitement.

"First...this kpop group made kpop history. Do you get it? Haha. I never thought I could make such a funny joke, AHAHAHHA!!!!!" He shouts, as he starts crying of laughter. I just shrug my shoulders. I honestly don't get it, but ok. He's probably talking about my TVXQ babies!!!!!

"Ahem...secondly, this group has a Chinese unit and Korean unit, and they have two different names."
My brain frazzles. Who are these groups? I think the second one is definitely TVXQ!!! Then...wait. Does that mean it's...SUJU...?

{{A/N: comment here if you wanna guess...😏}}

"EXO AND TVXQ!!!!"

WAIT...WHAT??!!