Chapter 11

Kai's POV
Y/n noona...she's so lovely. I'm upset that a sasaeng made her afraid. I'm upset that she's upset. I'm upset that I couldn't of been there sooner.
If it wasn't for me...she wouldn't of gotten stabbed.

We all come out of the group hug, as we smile at her.

"Ah, guys, we have to film the Chinese version for 'GROWL' tomorrow...but, what will we do? Y/n's wound has to heal first." Suho hyung announces, as I give him a irritated look.

"Wait one second, guys," I interrupt, as I drag him to the other side of the room. "Yah. Do you think this is really what she wants to hear right now? You know that being a makeup artist is her dream, and that she loved it from long ago and still does!" I quietly scold him, with an agitated tone of voice.

Hyung looks at me, weirded out. "Oh...ok. Look, I'm sorry if I made her feel sad. Should I apologise?" He asks, as I shake my head in reply.

"No, don't bother now. It's too late. And don't worry about our makeup, someone else will have to do it." I add, as Suho hyung nods his head in agreement.

We walk towards the others, before Suho hyung and I signal for them to start getting ready to go.

We wave Y/n noona 'goodbye', as we put our black masks and our long black padded coats on.

*
We arrive at our dorm, as we all sit down on the sofa at once, completely out of breath.

I heave a deep sigh, ruffing up my hair. "I really don't like running. I wish our fans weren't so crazy sometimes." I say, sighing in between my words.

"Mmm...they're scary..." Sehun adds, as tears begin to well up in his eyes. We all quickly run to him and hug him. We know how sensitive he is...and Tao too. So, we grab Tao into the hug as well, before they both burst into tears together.

"It's ok, it's ok." Suho hyung reassures the maknaes, as he strokes their thick hair. They both look up at Suho hyung, giving him a trembling smirk. He smiles back. And so do we; to make them feel better.

Wait a minute...aha!! Maybe if I give Y/n a smile...she can feel better too!! I should definitely try! Definitely~!!!!

I quickly stand up, rushing to the coat hanger. And all of a sudden, I notice Chanyeol hyung grabbing his coat off of it, before I even get the chance to. I glare at him with a questioning look.

"What? I need to go somewhere. I'll be back." He says, as I nod in reply.

"Ah, I just remembered that I need to go to Ohseyo, I heard they have some new sheet masks! I'll buy you some Minseokie hyung!! Bye bye!!" I add, as I wave goodbye, shutting the door behind me.

"Kamsahamnida, Kai maknae!!!" Minseok hyung yells from out the window, as I wave at him in reply.
I act like I'm going to Ohseyo, but I quickly change my direction, following Chanyeol hyung. For some reason, I have a bad feeling. And I think he's probably going to see...

...Y/n noona.

Chanyeol's POV
I sigh, standing in front of Y/n's hospital room door. This is all my fault. I shouldn't of gotten drunk that day. And the worst thing to do when you're drunk is to confess your love~!! Aish...
I really hate myself sometimes! But, she must hate me too. So, I have to apologise to her, and let her know how much she means to me.

I slowly take deep breaths, trying to keep my composure. I quietly slide the door open to find her asleep. I smile at her cute face. Oh...she looks skinnier than usual...
Is she trying to lose weight? Maybe it could be stress.

Her wavy blonde ombré hair, her beautiful light brown eyes, her porcelain skin, and her double eyelids, which I all find very alluring.
I softly stroke her hair. I really want her to wake up. I need to tell her how I feel...but properly this time. I still love her. And I want to be her boyfriend. But...I don't know if I can. It depends on how she feels about me. If it's mutual...we're gonna date, there's no question about that. But...if not...it doesn't matter. As long as I receive an answer from her soon, I can live one day without missing her.

Shin Y/n's POV
I gradually open my eyes...awakening from a deep, and comforting sleep. I notice a tall, blurred figure, as I wonder, 'who the hell is that'?

I sit up, as my blurry vision slowly begins to clear up.

And suddenly I notice...C-CHANYEOL?!