Chapter 3

*Skips to Saturday*

Its 6 in the morning & Cal is obnoxiously playing his bass & someone is banging on the door.

Looks like I'm the one who has to get it. I get out of bed throw my hair in a pony tail and go downstairs.

I swung open the door and there is Luke Hemmings in my doorway with a suitcase and crying?

"Luke what's wrong?"

"M-my mom and dad just got a divorce and my mom has been lying to me about it and I just need someplace to stay so you're the first person I thought of."

"Yeah come on upstairs."

"Whose that playing bass??"

"Ohh thats my brother Calum, but I'm really going to go back to bed I'm exhausted."

"Okay, erm do you mind if I lay with you?"

"No not at all." I smiled.

*3 hours later*

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??" My step dad yelled.

"JOHN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I AM NOT YOUR KIDS ANYMORE."

"Yeah because I don't want a slut for a daughter!"

"DO NOT FUCKING TALK TO DYLAN LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" screamed Luke and honestly it was really scary.

"JOHN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" Yelled my dad.

"Not without Dylan"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME??"

"You don't remember do you?"

"N-no?"

"That night when you came home from that party drunk and high.. Well let's just say I had some fun giving you your punishment."

"NOOO" I cried into Luke's arms.

"You sick bastard, you fucking raped my daughter??"

"Ohh yeah it was actually really fun watching her cry and scream."

With that my dad punched John so hard he got knocked out.

"Baby girl go downstairs call 911."

"D-daddy!" I sobbed

"GO. NOW."

*L=lady/D=dylan *

L : 911 what's your emergency

D : there's a man in the house harassing my family help us please

L : we are coming

I hang up the phone and start to cry in Luke's arms.

"Shhh princess its okay everything is alright, its all over."

"L-luke?"

"Yeah"

"Can we go for a walk so I can explain everything to you?"

"Yeah go get showered and dressed then we can head out"

"You can use my brothers bathroom if you want he's not home."

"Dylan are you-"

"What ?"

"You're so cute"

"Shut up and let's go"

"So what happened in there?"

"Okay, so my parents got a divorce but I stayed with my dad every other week and my mom remarried and his name was John I never liked him and that night I went to a party got fucked up and mom had a late shift so it was just him and I he raped me. When mom found out she divorced him and re married my dad and when he found that out he got really mad at my mom and he stabbed her. Dad tried telling Cal and I that she died because of cancer but I know the truth, that HE killed her. He got out in jail and he either escaped or they let him go and now he's back in jail. After he raped me that's when I started to cut. You're the first person I've ever told that to Luke."

"No beautiful girl should have scars all over her body at 16."

He grabbed my arms and gently kissed my scars on my arms and legs then he gently kissed me. His soft lips pressed against mine, it was the best feeling.

"Dylan you're beautiful don't ever forget that."

"Thank you Luke." I said as tears stream down my face.

"Stop crying beautiful"

We are sitting on the beach down the road from my house and he leans over and wipes away my tears.

I decided to pull out a cigarette so I can get my mind off of things.

"You mind if I have one?"

"No"

As we sat there smoking I started thinking thinking that I actually might be talking for this kid and hard.