Gayer then Gay

The rest of the day was kind of awkward.

In second block Maya came in 10 minutes late with a sleeve of vending machine donuts and a ice coffee.

"Look at you showing up all late... with donuts for me" I smiled sweetly sitting up.

"Nigga these donuts ain't for you" she laughed. "You can have one. ONLY one" she said pulling back the sleeve for me. The powder ones are the best, they're so sweet.

"Soooo you ready to chill after school?" I asked rubbing my hands with her strawberry scented keychain sanitizer. She told me I couldn't have any but I took some anyway.

"Oh, you stopped texting me so I didn't know if you were coming"

I looked her up and down and bit my lip. "Duh"

She just smiled and started watching the movie.

This was literally the only conversation we had during class. That's kinda normal for us but ion know.... I guess I was expecting more. Maybe she was just chillin cause we got time later.

Taylor ended up walking Destiny to the rest of her classes and of course, Destiny was happy about it. Tay was holding her waist and shit. Being all cute with her. We all had met up at my locker for lunch. My eyes kept going to Taylor's hands on Destiny's jean covered hips as we talked. I forced myself to look up and made eye contact with Taylor. She licked her lips and smiled.

I don't know what that feeling was but I didn't like that shit.

"Bruh I'm bout to chill with Maya after school" I smirked doing an exaggerated wink.

"Yea, I know. You said that last night."

"I mean yeah but, that shit official official. Imma ride with her bruh"

"Ooooo! Well good luck with that." Destiny giggled. "She's so adorable" she said turning to Tay. "Okay I gotta go, Jayda would flip if she found us in the hallway together" She said kissing Taylor before walking off.

Tay wasn't worried about her at all.

"Ion know bruh, she sound like a hoe." She said as soon as Destiny walked away.

"Taylor you're literally with a girl who fucked her."

"I'm just saying. She let you finger her during class... that shits hella weird"

"No it's not. Bitches get fingered at school and in class all the time" at this point we were sitting in the courtyard at a lunch table.

"Yea. All the hoes"

"Oh my god. Bruh, your acting jealous again."

"I'm not jealous of shit. You can fuck whoever you want to fuck. I'm just saying she's a hoe."

Why cause she's not you?

"Bruh tell me why that nigga big John farted in class and we all had to evacuate the classroom"

I bursted out laughing "I know you fucking lying"

By fourth block I guess people got use to seeing me and Taylor chill together. Nobody even said shit. I'm sure her new look help. Girls that don't even usually talk to us, was all up in Tay's face. I hate that fake shit. Like stop with the fucking faking, cause you not gonna know what to do. Hell I barely know what to do with Taylor sometimes.

She must've caught me glaring at a girl that kept turning around and messing with her. She smirked giving me a flirty look.

I rolled my eyes.