The Gay Way

I got into class heated as fuck. I looked over at the teachers desk and made eye contact with a substitute. I nodded and went over to my desk.

I can't believe her. She's been all up in my face for weeks. She begged me to call her baby, then as soon as Hazel came around I swear it was like I didn't exist.

The way she was looking her had me hot. I really wanted to reach across the table and smack the shit outta both of them. Hazel cheesing all up in her face and shit, oooo she looked so fucking punchable.

My phone dinged.

Taylorgang🤪: that was really fucking out of pocket Zoey.

I felt my face burn. How the fuck could she say I was out of pocket?! She was out of  line as fuck! I just went on a date with her! She just had sex with me!

Zoe: wooooww whatever nigga.

Taylorgang🤪: oh my god grow the fuck up!

Zoe: you grow the fuck up! Don't flirt with other bitches in my fucking face. That shits dead af

Taylorgang🤪: at least I'm not fucking anybody else.

Zoe:  nah. I'm not even doing this shit with you. I haven't fucked anybody since you finally told me how you felt. I haven't even been flirting with anybody like that. That's some bullshit Taylor. Hazel wouldn't fuck you anyway. She got a whole girlfriend and she ain't with that gay shit. So you looked thirsty as fuck.

Taylorgang🤪: wow. You big mad. A whole paragraph? I know Hazel won't fuck me Zoe. So why are so mad? You can't handle me not only wanting you? Shits hard isn't it?

Zoe: don't even try to make it sound like that. I've never flirted with no damn bitch in front of you. Expect Jayda. You the one who told me to fuck Jayda.

Taylorgang🤪: imagine hearing some bitch scream and moan for the girl that you want. In the next room.

Zoe: that's your fucking fault Taylor! If you wanted me you should've said something.

Taylorgang🤪: I DID! I've dead ass been flirting with you since fucking middle school! You not dumb Zoe! You didn't NEED me to say it outloud. That was just your fucking ego. Just like this whole fucking argument! Your mad because I LOOKED at another stud! When I was all over Destiny you didn't give a fuck. I was just looking at her!I didn't even flirt with her!

Zoe: you couldn't. you was too busy looking dumb in the fucking face. Drooling over her. I swear you almost came when she touched your shoulder. That shit looked desperate as fuck

Taylorgang🤪: Yea I'm not gonna sit here and try to rationalize with you. Clearly you don't want to actually talk. We'll talk later.

Zoe: Yea when I call yo ass out you wanna talk later 🙄 who needs to fucking grow up?

No reply.

Oooo I'm so fucking pissed off. Like is she serious? I haven't done no shit wrong in a minute. All I've done is be up under her and kiss on her, fuck her, treat her fucking right. If she's just gonna keep assuming I'm doing her dirty this shit isn't gonna work. It's just not. Damn sure not gonna work if she's gonna start flirting with bitches and acting fucking new around mf's. Like fuck! Hazel? Hazel out of all people?

She looked at her like she looks at me. I'm no fucking Hazel. I don't have muscles, and tattoos , and dimples and shit. What?  am I not stud enough for  her? Does she think about Hazel when we're fucking?  Would she rather be with Hazel in the first place?

Zoe: Taylor

No reply.

Destiny: saw you otw to class, you look stressed.