꒰꒰ 🍢 ˊˎ - 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

Ok that picture,, dazai with his hair behind hIS eaR
eeEeEe. Thanks too my co-proofreader @/GoldenZonex

Art credit; N/A (please tell me!)

┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

🔎𝑫𝒂𝒛𝒂𝒊 𝑶𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒖🔎

You were just walking from the store with two brown bags in your hand. Just walking on the pathway by the river.

It was around 5:13 pm and the sunest was about to start. The whole city was covered in the sunset hue, quite a beautiful site.

In the corner of your eye, you see a tall slender man with a long sand-colored trench coat flowing in the breeze. You sorta glance at him wondering what he's doing on that bridge over the river.

Then suddenly he lifted his foot off of the stone of bridge and leaned down straight into the water.

What...?!?!

Panic mode actived and you frantically wonder what to do as you just see this man floating in the river. You dropped your bags and slid down the grass and jumped in the river.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were panting as you dragged the man out of the river and onto the stone ground. He opened his eyes and slowly sat up, as you looked at him.

"I survived..."

He looks over at you, "You saved me?" You just nodded and asked, "Yes but.. why did you jump into the river?" The man just chuckled "Well, I was trying to kill myself."

You had a shocked look on your face, then he continued "But I apologize though, my goal is complete a clean suicide without bothering anyone.. or a double suicide with a beautiful woman! Say.. would you like to do double suicide with me?" He said with a goofy smile with his hand in a finger gun shape on his chin.

"What..?! No! I'm not doing a double suicide with you." You stood up, as he chuckled "Aww alright, but what's a beautiful lady like yourself doing here?"

"I was going to my apartment but I had to get a floating man from the river." You sighed "My name is L/N, Y/N L/N, what's yours?"

"Dazai, Osamu Dazai. Nice to meet you L/N."

"You too Dazai."

The wind started to blow once again as you two kinda stood there awkwardly until you realize that you left your bag up on the pathway.

"Well Dazai it was nice to talk to you but I have to go, Maybe I'll see you again someday." You said as you waved off and walked up back to the pathway.

Dazai just gave a smile as Y/N walked off

Yes, we may meet again.

⋆✧—— ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧——⋆✧

🍷 Chuuya Nakahara🍷

It was your sister's birthday, and out of all of the places. She chose a club and practically begged you to come. I mean, you are her sister after all.

You kinda just sat at the bar with your chair facing the dance floor illuminated it difficult neon lights, and your sister and her friends dancing in their suits and dresses.