Chapter 3

"Claire, can you get me a glass of water?" Jessica asks. It's been about fifteen minutes since Clyde shocked us, or me, offering to make soup.

"Yeah" I say getting up and heading to the kitchen and before I go in I freeze by the entrance as I watch as his back muscles move with every movement he makes. He took off the sweat shirt he was wearing and so now he's in a navy blue T-shirt, it's so tight I watch his arms as they tense and the muscles move slightly as he stirs the soup in the pan.

"You look like a lost child." His deep voice interrupts me and I slightly jump but quickly recover and act like I wasn't there staring for an hour. I hear him chuckle softly as his reply and I feel butterflies, but I pretend I didn't hear it.

I grab a glass from the cupboard and move to the sink, putting the glass under and turning it on. Clyde takes that time to reach into the drawer next to me to pull out a spoon, again his arm rubs against mine and I know he had to have done it on purpose, but still I can't help the shiver that runs through me.

"You cold beautiful?" He whispers in my ear, pressing himself against my back and I shiver again. Just then the water overfills and spills down my hands bringing me back to reality.

I quickly shut it off and slide from in front him, rubbing tightly against him and I hear as he pulls in a hard loud breath.

As I go to walk off he grabs my arm and pulls me flush up against him.

His warm lips slam against mine as he bites my bottom lip then sucks on it slightly. He licks the underside of my bottom lip and I let out the moan as my free hand grabs tightly onto his shirt squeezing it in my fist as waves of pleasure run through me.

Then before I know it he pulls away nodding up to the ceiling. "Mistletoe" he said and I look up to where I hung the mistletoe. When my head is up he bites the soft spot of my neck slightly then makes his way back to his pot of soup. I'd never admit how the sadness that went through me thinking, 'he only kissed me cuz of the mistletoe.' Then with a shake I remind myself I just met the guy and I go bring Jessica her water.

She sits on the ground by the wood stove and I walk over to her, my upper thighs rubbing against each other tightly. "Took long enough" she says with a smile when I hand it to her and I quickly turn away so she doesn't see the blush that crawls up my cheeks.

I sit on the sofa just as I hear Clyde yell from the kitchen, "Soups ready"

Jessica jumps up from her spot and heads into the kitchen. I slowly get up and follow behind her.

"Who wants a taste?" Clyde asks lifting a spoon up.

"Claire taste that I'll get some bowls" she says subjecting me to the torture of being so close to him

I slowly walk up to him as he looks me right in the eyes the whole time. I go to grab the spoon from him but he doesn’t let go so I end up holding his hand, taking in the size and roughness of it and I imagine them running down my back and I shiver.

“It’s hot” he softly says

We continue to stare each other in the eyes, his eyes fifty shades darker, I lightly blow the soup and open my mouth as he sticks the spoon in there and I let out a quiet moan as I taste the amazing flavor as I feel it running down my throat, again I hear Clyde take in another sharp breath.

"I guess that means its great" I hear Jessica say behind me with a giggle and I quickly let go of his hand and jump back, letting out a long breath I didn't know I was holding.

I watch as Jessica holds out a bowl as he fills it with soup talking about how light it is for tomato soup and him saying its a secret recipe, and I wonder if he's even feels half the things I'm feeling.