Chapter 1

*Caroline's POV*

"Tyler, you string the lights up, Elena you're on jello shot duty and I will sort the room out", I ordered them.

"Caroline please remind me again why we are having this party" Tyler inquired.

"That, Tyler Lockwood, is a brillant question and it's also a question I want to know the answer to", Elena smirked.

"Well..." They both stood there, staring at me, waiting for a response. "I'm going back to college and my best friend is starting to get some vague memories back of the person she has been in love with for the past year " I replied.

"Who you hate", Elena laughed at me.

"I just really want a party okay". We burst into a fit of laughter but I watched as Elena's smile slowly turned into a frown.

"Hey, whats up?" I ask.

"I just wish Bonnie was here", she sighed miserably. I missed her too. She's stuck in some weird time loop, God knows where, with a homicidal witch who apparently wont die, well thats what Damon says but I'm still not too sure whether I believe him.

"Damon got out which means that there must be a way for Bonnie to as well", I reassured her. "And when she does we will throw a massive welcome home Bonnie Bennett party" I giggle.

"Yeah, that would be great", she smiles.